Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,388

1 members and 3,387 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

indonesian tree boas

Printable View

• 11-01-2018, 10:06 PM
    SPIDERBALL
    indonesian tree boas
    Anybody have any info on them. Just got one. And all i have is what, what kind, and how often to feed it. I found the temp ranges and humidity levels. And found they only grow to around 2ft. But thats all i know. Dont know anything about temperament and etc. And telling me they hardly bite dont tell me nothing. Every snake hardly bites till you somehow piss it off. So any more info will help.
  • 11-01-2018, 10:41 PM
    AbsoluteApril
    I do not know a lot about them except that they can be tough to get started and may prefer lizards. If you get one already taking rodents, should be good though.
  • 11-01-2018, 11:57 PM
    SPIDERBALL
    Re: indonesian tree boas
    I got it from Underground Reptiles. They told me they had it on frozen pinkies. Although i havent tried it yet cuz i just got him today so im leaving it alone to get used to its enclosure. Im just treating it like getting a ball python. Even though i have had red tail boas before. And dont know if its how i should treat it. Or if it does any good to. But figure the less stressed it is the better.
  • 11-02-2018, 12:57 AM
    Sauzo
    I would get a fecal done. I believe Underground Reptiles sells a lot of import stuff. And if those snakes are naturally lizard eaters, good chance it will probably have worms or other parasites.

As for husbandry. I personally dont know much about tree boas so not much help except for the obvious 'get a fecal done' unless you know it is a USCBB one.