Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,396

2 members and 3,394 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 03-11-2014, 10:11 AM
    kikkimea
    Why is this thread still a sticky? There are 2 more contests already completed since this one.. (Nr 5 and 6)
    If anything nr 6 should be a sticky.
  • 03-11-2014, 02:54 PM
    JLC
    Re: Some breeding season thoughts from the 8 Ball!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkimea View Post
    Why is this thread still a sticky? There are 2 more contests already completed since this one.. (Nr 5 and 6)
    If anything nr 6 should be a sticky.

Are you sure you're posting in the right place? I have no idea what you're talking about. While it may or may not be time to review older sticky threads for out-dated content, this one has nothing to do with contests at all. And what is "Nr 5 and 6"? :confusd:
  • 03-11-2014, 02:59 PM
    kikkimea
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Are you sure you're posting in the right place? I have no idea what you're talking about. While it may or may not be time to review older sticky threads for out-dated content, this one has nothing to do with contests at all. And what is "Nr 5 and 6"? :confusd:

lol i'm sorry, this ended up waay wrong!:) how did that happen?!
    I swear i wrote this in the Fourth Annual Bailey Reptiles Clutch Contest thread.
    Ah well, the linked thread was the meant target for my concern:) There's one from 2104.
  • 03-11-2014, 03:39 PM
    JLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkimea View Post
    lol i'm sorry, this ended up waay wrong!:) how did that happen?!
    I swear i wrote this in the Fourth Annual Bailey Reptiles Clutch Contest thread.
    Ah well, the linked thread was the meant target for my concern:) There's one from 2104.

LOL...I'll look into that. :P
  • 03-11-2014, 04:45 PM
    Slim
    Wow, very weird to see Adam's name pop as a thread starter...and a little sad.