Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,329

3 members and 3,326 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

New Boa Day!

Printable View

• 01-08-2019, 09:31 AM
    dakski
    Re: New Boa Day!
    Looking beautiful!
  • 01-08-2019, 08:55 PM
    Jus1More
    WOW! She has got so big....where has the time gone? Very beautiful girl :D
  • 01-08-2019, 09:43 PM
    cletus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus1More View Post
    WOW! She has got so big....where has the time gone? Very beautiful girl :D

She's def going through a growth spurt right now. The breeder I got her from is very well known for slow growing. It could be hard to believe that she was two years old when I started this thread. She was tiny. I continued to feed conservatively but did step it up a tad. She is almost 4 years now. She moved up to small rats a couple months ago and gets one every 14 days or so. She continues to use up most of what she eats. Very little waste other than urates. She is always hungry but I dont want to push her. She is already getting chunky. Might move to a small every three weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  • 03-19-2020, 06:08 PM
    cletus
    Nice weather so I took my big girl outside for some sun and pictures! She is getting big!! I think she is a smidge over 6 feet now. She is just at 5 years. She wasn't very cooperative and did not want to stay still so I wasn't able to get decent pics but you can see her progression.

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/bzg0kya.jpg

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/4v3zLfG.jpg
  • 03-19-2020, 06:48 PM
    Reinz
    She looks great! Glad you stopped by Cletus. :)
  • 03-19-2020, 07:07 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    She looks awesome Cletus. She's getting pretty big now too. What are you feeding her these days?
  • 03-19-2020, 07:45 PM
    cletus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    She looks awesome Cletus. She's getting pretty big now too. What are you feeding her these days?

Thanks Ziggy! She gets a medium rat every 14 - 20 days or so. Sometimes a large on the smaller size. I'm pretty conservative. She could probably be on X Large but she does just fine on the mediums. She would eat herself to death if I let her. lol