Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,234

0 members and 3,234 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
  • 03-22-2020, 01:14 PM
    cletus
    Reptile Insider Boa Forums.
    I know this has been discussed before but does anyone know if any of the mods have shown up over there? I know a few here post over there. I've been in the moderation queue for about 4 years. lol Any moderating or admin stuff happening over there?
  • 03-22-2020, 01:30 PM
    Gio
    Re: Reptile Insider Boa Forums.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    I know this has been discussed before but does anyone know if any of the mods have shown up over there? I know a few here post over there. I've been in the moderation queue for about 4 years. lol Any moderating or admin stuff happening over there?

Hi,

I have not seen a moderator there in at least a year, maybe more. Ed Lilley popped in a couple of times in the last year but it was short and set.

I haven't seen anything as active as this board.

The old RedTailBoas.Net was where I met my friend Bryan, and it was filled with Gus Rentfro posts, and several other knowledgeable boa folk. That board is no longer with us.

The boa forum has picked up here a lot. Richard has added a big boost and now people are getting involved with the BC locality stuff which keeps it interesting.

I'll have to check R/I again. Andrew was the new board owner after Ed sold it.
  • 03-22-2020, 02:01 PM
    cletus
    Thanks Gio!! Was just curious if there were any updates.