Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,430

1 members and 3,429 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Snake Room Update Video

Printable View

• 11-10-2011, 10:40 AM
    CapeFearConstrictors
    Snake Room Update Video
    Hey everyone, I've been settled into my new snake room for a while now and recently upgraded my racks. I thought it was time to post an update. I've even included some footage of snakes I haven't shown before.

Thanks for watching and please let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meYvJTCRVgQ
  • 11-10-2011, 01:09 PM
    mattchibi
    Awesome awesome setup!! So awesome I had to say it twice. Its like koos koos.. the foods so good they named it twice! :bow:
  • 11-10-2011, 01:22 PM
    knox
    Outstanding! Thanks for posting.
  • 11-10-2011, 02:22 PM
    VEXER19
    Well I have to say that I am very jealous and cant believe you dont have more comments on this setup. That fire woma is sick! Thanks alot for sharing this video. Its always nice to see other peeps collections. Can you show us your breeding setup?
  • 11-10-2011, 02:28 PM
    ReptilesK2
    Lol I was first view and comment last night!

Such a nice setup!
  • 11-10-2011, 02:46 PM
    CapeFearConstrictors
    Thanks guys! I'm getting a few questions about things, so I'll likely do a followup in the day or two.

Joe, I will be doing videos as my breeding season progresses. A lot of it is going to be top secret until eggs hatch, but I should have some pairings I can show. :)
  • 11-10-2011, 03:12 PM
    ballpythonluvr
    Re: Snake Room Update Video
    Great video. Gawd, I just love that reduced pattern clown, such a gorgeous snake!
  • 11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
    VEXER19
    Re: Snake Room Update Video
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CapeFearConstrictors View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm getting a few questions about things, so I'll likely do a followup in the day or two.

Joe, I will be doing videos as my breeding season progresses. A lot of it is going to be top secret until eggs hatch, but I should have some pairings I can show. :)

Cool thanks. Just wanna see what you use for incubation and maybe see what you are breeding together and what you are wanting to get from it. But whatever you are willing to show is cool. I completely understand.
  • 11-10-2011, 03:30 PM
    Atherosdragon
    Very jealous! :bow: Love it! :headbang: If only i had that much $$ i would buy some factory racks those are VERY nice! couple questions and 1 solution...q: on the first bp is reduced pattern a morph that it was bred too or is that a morph pattern? (still learning) and i use 2 vicks vaporizers (no chemicals ever used in them of course)model # v745a they are VERY effective on low and last about 4 days on a tank of water so 1 on medium every day would probably work too they fog over my windows in my snake room and i used to use one in the bottom of my 55 long with branches and perches for my water dragons(Spike and Spike) who died from that bad batch of crickets that was recalled and i never knew the recall was made... lost my pacman frog too (Rambo: named cuz he hid in the soil and the first time i saw it i thought of Rambo covered in mud lol)
  • 11-10-2011, 04:01 PM
    CapeFearConstrictors
    Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'm going to go with something more heavy duty that can be plumbed into a water line. That way I never have to remember to fill up the tank.

The reduced pattern clown is only a clown, but the clown pattern is reduced. There are clowns that have very busy patterns, and then there are clowns that have very reduced patterns. I just happen to like the reduced pattern better. It's not a combo or a separate mutation.

Sorry to hear about your water dragons and your pacman frog. It's never fun losing pets.