Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,235

1 members and 3,234 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Swollen Cloaca

Printable View

• 03-22-2020, 10:22 PM
    Shyanna
    Re: Swollen Cloaca
    Okay increased humidity, but not really sure how to up the temp for her on the other side of the tank. The only way I could think to do is to get the warm side warmer. Her humidity is sitting at 60-70% now. I ***think*** she is going into shed, but she has very light eyes so it's hard for me to tell.
  • 03-22-2020, 10:47 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyanna View Post
    Okay increased humidity, but not really sure how to up the temp for her on the other side of the tank. The only way I could think to do is to get the warm side warmer. Her humidity is sitting at 60-70% now. I ***think*** she is going into shed, but she has very light eyes so it's hard for me to tell.

I'd leave your temps as they are for now...it's up to you, but anyway, as far as telling when she's going into shed, the best way (IMO) is to use a small bright pen-light (flashlight)in a dark room & shine it across the arc of her eyes (from the side), & the "fog" should show up if she's going into shed.
  • 03-22-2020, 11:19 PM
    Shyanna
    Oh that's an awesome tip! Thanks! I'll leave her alone tonight. I don't want to stress her out anymore, but I'll check her tomorrow.