Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,218

1 members and 3,217 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
  • 11-01-2017, 04:55 PM
    Jsin357
    To switch or not to switch
    Hello I new to the group and I was wondering should I switch to ASF. I saw a breeder talking about how much better they are for your snakes, but I’ve also heard once you switch it’s hard to get them back on regular rats! Has anyone tried them and had problems?
  • 11-01-2017, 05:18 PM
    PythonBabes
    I have no personal experience with them, but I highly suggest only switching if you have a reliable and long term source.
  • 11-01-2017, 05:20 PM
    dustin860
    Re: To switch or not to switch
    I breed asf and rats and mice. I’ve always heard people say the snake will get hooked on asf but I have not experienced it . I mix rats in with asf and both get eaten just the same . Asf smell very little and even a large asf doesn’t outgrow your snakes so they have some benefits there .

If you need any more help feel free to reach out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 11-01-2017, 05:46 PM
    Jsin357
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin860 View Post
    I breed asf and rats and mice. I’ve always heard people say the snake will get hooked on asf but I have not experienced it . I mix rats in with asf and both get eaten just the same . Asf smell very little and even a large asf doesn’t outgrow your snakes so they have some benefits there .

If you need any more help feel free to reach out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by PythonBabes View Post
    I have no personal experience with them, but I highly suggest only switching if you have a reliable and long term source.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jsin357 View Post
    Hello I new to the group and I was wondering should I switch to ASF. I saw a breeder talking about how much better they are for your snakes, but I’ve also heard once you switch it’s hard to get them back on regular rats! Has anyone tried them and had problems?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
  • 11-01-2017, 05:56 PM
    Jsin357
    Do you have any F/T for sale? Dustin860