Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,305

1 members and 3,304 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Picking my business name

Printable View

• 08-23-2018, 11:44 PM
    psychopat
    Picking my business name
    Hello all, this is my first post on here so no laughing lol. I've been building my collection of ball pythons for almost 10 months now and I'm throwing around some business names. I don't want to use my initials+reptile/pythons/morphs but will if that's what I decide. so I've come up with a few ideas. Not saying that using initials is a bad thing by no means. I'm looking for some feedback from y'all. Here's what I got so far.
    1. Mid America Morphs
    2. Mid Continent morphs or Mid continent constrictors
    3. P&K Constrictors (I know, I said MY initials lol. This would be me and the wifey)
    4. PJE Pythons
    5. Pythons on the Plains

let me know what y'all think! All comments welcome and please, if any of these are already in use, let me know.
    Thank you all
    sincerely,
    PsychoPat
  • 08-24-2018, 12:16 AM
    alittleFREE
    Why not "Pat's Psycho Pythons"... has a nice ring... :)
  • 08-24-2018, 01:02 AM
    Zincubus
    Picking my business name
    Quote:

Originally Posted by psychopat View Post
    Hello all, this is my first post on here so no laughing lol. I've been building my collection of ball pythons for almost 10 months now and I'm throwing around some business names. I don't want to use my initials+reptile/pythons/morphs but will if that's what I decide. so I've come up with a few ideas. Not saying that using initials is a bad thing by no means. I'm looking for some feedback from y'all. Here's what I got so far.
    1. Mid America Morphs
    2. Mid Continent morphs or Mid continent constrictors
    3. P&K Constrictors (I know, I said MY initials lol. This would be me and the wifey)
    4. PJE Pythons
    5. Pythons on the Plains

let me know what y'all think! All comments welcome and please, if any of these are already in use, let me know.
    Thank you all
    sincerely,
    PsychoPat

Prestige Pythons
    Resplendent Royals
    P~K Designer Morphs
    Pythons by Design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 08-24-2018, 01:55 AM
    dr del
    Re: Picking my business name
    Call me old fashioned ( go on I dare ya!) but I'd avoid the word psycho in a buisness name.

Of the ones mentioned I like "pythons ons a plain" ( slight edit I know ).

Instead of "mid continent morphs" why not something like "Central python suppliers" [@cps.com]

If you can find the domain available then that's what I would use for a good guide as the shorter and more catchy you can make that the easier it is for people to remember.
  • 08-24-2018, 07:41 PM
    psychopat
    Thanks for the input everyone. I think I'm going to go with #5 seems to be the one everyone voted for on my fb and ig
  • 08-24-2018, 08:05 PM
    Zincubus
    Re: Picking my business name
    Quote:

Originally Posted by psychopat View Post
    Thanks for the input everyone. I think I'm going to go with #5 seems to be the one everyone voted for on my fb and ig

Pythons on the Plains ?

Aren't most business names short and punchy as mentioned above ??

I can't think of any more than two words , maybe two with a & in the middle like D&B or that famous ice cream company ..

There was Fruit of the Loom but think they went bust ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk