Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,125

2 members and 3,123 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 05-17-2005, 03:37 PM
    daniel1983
    What morph combo would you like to see next?
    With more people getting into ball pythons, I see alot of morph combinations being worked on. I was just wondering what you all thought would be cool to see.

Personally, haha....I have a two.

1. Super Pastel Hypo. I know Joe has to be working on this one with those great Pastel Hypos he has :) I think they will be so bright they will hurt your eyes.

2. Pied Platinum. I am really interested in the Platinum x Pied project that RDR has started(ha....just read about his clutch on his site). That would be one awesome bp.
  • 05-17-2005, 03:48 PM
    Adam_Wysocki
    Re: What morph combo would you like to see next?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel1983
    1. Super Pastel Hypo. I know Joe has to be working on this one with those great Pastel Hypos he has :) I think they will be so bright they will hurt your eyes

Hasn't Corey already done that?

-adam
  • 05-17-2005, 04:05 PM
    daniel1983
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    Hasn't Corey already done that?

-adam

I really dont know adam. You know way more about this stuff than I do :) I have not seen anything on the net about it (I only searched a bit)... but that does not mean that he hasn't. does corey have a website?.... (www.coreywoods.com is a work in progress(i dont even know if that is his site))
  • 05-17-2005, 04:19 PM
    Marla
    I believe he has. I know his pastel orange ghost hatchling took my breath away when I first saw one. Daniel, Corey doesn't seem to update his website but he does post sometimes on kingsnake.
  • 05-17-2005, 04:36 PM
    daniel1983
    Thanks marla. I dont really check out the kingsnake forums too often..... I tend to like ball-pythons.net and faunaclassifieds a bit better :)....I might have to go look around.

ha ha ha...you and adam did not answer my question...and I know you both have some ideas about what would be cool to see:)
  • 05-17-2005, 05:33 PM
    kavmon
    anything pied, anything striped, and anything mixed into a high white blue eyed snake!

vaughn
  • 05-17-2005, 08:02 PM
    RobertCoombs
    I would love to see what the homo albino/pied will look like I know there are several folks working on it ..
  • 05-17-2005, 09:08 PM
    RandyRemington
    True ghost (axanthic + hypomelanistic) and whatever they are going to call caramel + axanthic.
  • 06-13-2005, 08:32 AM
    digital animal
    I'm kinda new here but I would love to see a black piebald just imagine those black patches breaking playing against that crisp white.

DA
  • 06-13-2005, 10:02 AM
    frankykeno
    Well I would have said an Albino Spider, since I'd never seen one, but LOL I just found pics of a male and female (sibs from same clutch) on NERD's website last night. I was quite literally blown away by their unique beauty and the difference in the male's pattern to the female's is amazing! Hubby and I are split on this one...I like the female's pattern more, he prefers the male albino spider's more reduced markings. Amazing looking anyway you cut it!

~~Joanna~~