Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,053

1 members and 2,052 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,568
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai

San Francisco... Artsy

Printable View

• 05-29-2008, 11:34 AM
    LadyOhh
    San Francisco... Artsy
  • 05-29-2008, 11:41 AM
    cassandra
    Re: San Francisco... Artsy
    Heading there tomorrow to help move a friend's boyfriend down to SoCal, so the Brit and I have Saturday free...I've been several times and we both drove through and had lunch while on our honeymoon (hung out the GGate, drove down Lombard, looked around Coit, ate the Swan Oyster Depot)...

But I'm open to suggestions...actually might go walk around Palace of Fine Arts...or thought maybe of doing the MOMA...
  • 05-29-2008, 11:42 AM
    daniel1983
    Woah....that is alot of powerlines.....

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • 05-29-2008, 11:46 AM
    LadyOhh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel1983 View Post

It's a BIG city...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassandra View Post
    Heading there tomorrow to help move a friend's boyfriend down to SoCal, so the Brit and I have Saturday free...I've been several times and we both drove through and had lunch while on our honeymoon (hung out the GGate, drove down Lombard, looked around Coit, ate the Swan Oyster Depot)...

But I'm open to suggestions...actually might go walk around Palace of Fine Arts...or thought maybe of doing the MOMA...

Well....

The museums are awesome, the Zoo is nice.. Depends on what you really want out of the trip.

You want the hippy experience, the gay experience, the artsy experience, the shopping experience, the natural experience, the cultural experience?

Lots of options, my friend.. LOTS
  • 05-29-2008, 12:00 PM
    cassandra
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyOhh View Post
    The museums are awesome, the Zoo is nice.. Depends on what you really want out of the trip.

You want the hippy experience, the gay experience, the artsy experience, the shopping experience, the natural experience, the cultural experience?

Lots of options, my friend.. LOTS

As the Brit said "I'm NOT walking up and down those stupid big hills..." Other than that, we discussed that neither of us were interested in riding a trolley car (see also rhesus monkey) nor paying a zillion dollars to go see an old prison when you can see it quite nicely from the shore...we're not hippy, gay, particularly artsy, etc....and I don't particular want to drive unless I'm guaranteed somewhere to park...
  • 05-29-2008, 12:04 PM
    LadyOhh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cassandra View Post
    As the Brit said "I'm NOT walking up and down those stupid big hills..." Other than that, we discussed that neither of us were interested in riding a trolley car (see also rhesus monkey) nor paying a zillion dollars to go see an old prison when you can see it quite nicely from the shore...we're not hippy, gay, particularly artsy, etc....and I don't particular want to drive unless I'm guaranteed somewhere to park...

LOL!!!

SF is notorious for no parking...

Okay..

Well...

I can give you good food suggestions, nice scenery... Golden Gate Park is always nice. Ocean Beach, the Presidio, etc...

Lots of good stuff :) Call me and we can chat about it.
  • 05-29-2008, 12:26 PM
    daaangconcepts
    Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel1983 View Post

Whoa..you can say that again!

The pretty beachy pics are my fave! :gj:
  • 05-29-2008, 12:46 PM
    Patrick Long
    Oh wow, this looks like such an awesome time!
  • 05-29-2008, 12:49 PM
    littleindiangirl
    :(

I miss California!