Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,154

1 members and 3,153 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Ultimate display setup?

Printable View

• 03-14-2019, 03:11 PM
    mikemooch
    Ultimate display setup?
    Let's say money wasn't an option & you wanted the ultimate snake display (no tubs or racks, you want to be able to see them). What would you buy? & I don't mean just the enclosure. I'm talking heat sources, thermostats, thermometers, everything. What is the best of the best for these products?
  • 03-14-2019, 03:19 PM
    WhompingWillow
    Re: Ultimate display setup?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemooch View Post
    Let's say money wasn't an option & you wanted the ultimate snake display (no tubs or racks, you want to be able to see them). What would you buy? & I don't mean just the enclosure. I'm talking heat sources, thermostats, thermometers, everything. What is the best of the best for these products?

An entire wall of AP T10s for most of my snakes, A20s for my carpet pythons. Black PVC, sliding glass doors, cage locks, white LED lights, basking shelves. RHPs for heating (I have only ever used RBI and am happy). A few Herpstat 6's. A lifetime supply of Accurite digital thermometer/hygrometers because I inevitably forget to always take them out of the enclosures when misting. I definitely never give this topic any consideration, lol.
  • 03-14-2019, 03:35 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    The best of the best if they were good display animals and did not spend 80% of their time hiding.

https://www.customcages.com/reptile.html
  • 03-14-2019, 04:40 PM
    gunkle
    Re: Ultimate display setup?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    The best of the best if they were good display animals and did not spend 80% of their time hiding.

https://www.customcages.com/reptile.html

WOW :O Those are some great cages. Must. Take. Notes.