Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,664

1 members and 1,663 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,573
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397

What's this??

Printable View

• 05-11-2011, 12:09 AM
    dr del
    Re: What's this??
    Hi,

It might not be a bad idea to send the pic (and pics of the parents ) to Kevin at N.E.R.D. - maybe the EvilMorphgod has seen something similar? :please:

dr del
  • 05-11-2011, 12:16 AM
    Kymberli
    The anticipation is frustrating.. :hmm:
  • 05-11-2011, 12:16 AM
    JimmyLindberg
  • 05-11-2011, 12:17 AM
    xFenrir
    Ughh, I wanna see the rest of this clutch!!
    That Lemon pastel looks fabulous.
  • 05-11-2011, 12:20 AM
    JimmyLindberg
    This is the only one that's outside it's egg....All the other ones have just showed their faces..
  • 05-11-2011, 12:47 AM
    Aes_Sidhe
    Jimmy can You take few more pictures of mama in good light including Head Shot (eye color) and belly Shot ?? maybe some of our users gonna put some more light on that mystery... besides like I said before very very very dirty Enchi......Specter comes to mind as well..

This is Pastel Specter Photo from worldofballpythons.com morph list :
    http://www.worldofballpythons.com/fi...pecter/001.jpg

Is a lot of similarities... wash out head.. Stripe.. some parts of stripe melting to the side...

But That's of course my guessing game...

Anyway next year I'll definitely bred her to Yellow Belly ad see what will pop up :gj:
  • 05-11-2011, 01:10 AM
    JimmyLindberg
  • 05-11-2011, 01:19 AM
    purplemuffin
    That baby is INSANE!!! Those parents must have some GOOD GENES! Awesome! I can't wait to see the rest!

I've heard that reduced pattern normals can pass on those genetics to their babies, but this girl seems to be passing on something awesome! That head on the baby is like pure white, plus the weird patterned baby is something else!
  • 05-11-2011, 01:38 AM
    abi21491
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aes_Sidhe View Post
    Jimmy can You take few more pictures of mama in good light including Head Shot (eye color) and belly Shot ?? maybe some of our users gonna put some more light on that mystery... besides like I said before very very very dirty Enchi......Specter comes to mind as well..

This is Pastel Specter Photo from worldofballpythons.com morph list :
    http://www.worldofballpythons.com/fi...pecter/001.jpg

Is a lot of similarities... wash out head.. Stripe.. some parts of stripe melting to the side...

But That's of course my guessing game...

Anyway next year I'll definitely bred her to Yellow Belly ad see what will pop up :gj:

I think you're onto something there. First pic of mom I was thinking Yellow Belly, but after seeing her belly shot definitely not a YB. She is probably something more similar to the Het Puma, which is compatible with YB and Specter... You can see pics of Het Pumas and Specters (and belly shots) on Albey's page here...

http://www.albeysreptiles.com/ball_col.htm

I'd be putting that girl to an Ivory in the future.
  • 05-11-2011, 01:39 AM
    Aes_Sidhe
    Mkay from What I see now definitely not Enchi..... Any Specter Expert ???