Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,271

1 members and 2,270 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Rat "Gas" Question

Printable View

• 04-08-2019, 06:23 PM
    Bodie
    Re: Rat "Gas" Question
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    you have to figure if one person asks, how many others do NOT know
    about it, so it was a helpful topic for this forum.

I have never considered this until now. Great OP. I learn something new every day on this site
  • 04-08-2019, 06:28 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodie View Post
    I have never considered this until now. Great OP. I learn something new every day on this site

Many people hesitate to ask questions...who knows why? -maybe a fear of sounding silly. And sometimes we just don't know what we don't know, lol.
    Forums like this are great because we don't all have the same life experiences & we don't all know the same stuff....but we all get smarter by sharing.
  • 04-08-2019, 06:32 PM
    Bodie
    So very true!:)
  • 04-08-2019, 06:59 PM
    Shayne
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WhompingWillow View Post
    Won't lie, I opened this thread fully expecting to read about rat farts. Instead I learned something both interesting and helpful!

This made me LOL waaay too much. :giggle:

Quote:

You weren't alone...:D I knew about dry ice but the seller's explanation left much to be desired, & you have to figure if one person asks, how many others do NOT know
    about it, so it was a helpful topic for this forum.

The seller should have said the dry ice was gassing out though, not the rats...the seller made a simple thing confusing. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodie View Post

Quote:

Many people hesitate to ask questions...who knows why? -maybe a fear of sounding silly. And sometimes we just don't know what we don't know, lol.
    Forums like this are great because we don't all have the same life experiences & we don't all know the same stuff....but we all get smarter by sharing.

One thing you'll learn about me is I will NOT hesitate to ask a "dumb question", no matter how bad it may make me look.:weirdfaceSo glad I found you guys. Otherwise, I'd be on my own. :O

Glad it was a helpful topic.
  • 04-08-2019, 09:18 PM
    Bogertophis
    The only "dumb question" is the one NOT asked, IMO. ;)
  • 04-08-2019, 09:49 PM
    Alter-Echo
    Rat gas fever? :D