Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,981

0 members and 2,981 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Waste

Printable View

• 06-15-2006, 07:10 PM
    Rick247
    Waste
    Whats the biggest number 2 your burm has ever taken I know some of you have good stories. haha
  • 06-15-2006, 07:16 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Re: Waste
    ...hmmm.......this is a rather amusing thread.....I don't have a Burm, but my BCI Bonnie makes some monster poos!!!.....and I can tell when she's gonna go, cause she always does it in her water tank....I look in there, and she has that guilty look on her face, like "don't mind me mom! I'm just enjoying a nice quiet little soak.." what a liar!!!! LOL
  • 06-15-2006, 07:55 PM
    Pork Chops N' Corn Bread
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 4theSNAKElady
    ...hmmm.......this is a rather amusing thread.....I don't have a Burm, but my BCI Bonnie makes some monster poos!!!.....and I can tell when she's gonna go, cause she always does it in her water tank....I look in there, and she has that guilty look on her face, like "don't mind me mom! I'm just enjoying a nice quiet little soak.." what a liar!!!! LOL

LMAO!! Ruby seems to do the same thing. She tries to act innocent but I know somethings up. Although she never poos in her water...Weird.
  • 06-15-2006, 08:04 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Yeah, sometimes Bonnie will go right next to it...but more often than not, it's IN the water tank. hmmm....I wonder if I can teach her to go in the toilet???? hey there's water in there! lol
  • 06-15-2006, 10:03 PM
    Pork Chops N' Corn Bread
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 4theSNAKElady
    Yeah, sometimes Bonnie will go right next to it...but more often than not, it's IN the water tank. hmmm....I wonder if I can teach her to go in the toilet???? hey there's water in there! lol

lol "Hey, Where did Bonnie go???" Wait a second, CALL THE PLUMMER AND OPEN UP THE DRAINS!!" lol
  • 06-15-2006, 10:31 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    :8:...I had cornbread with my dinner last night....it was yummy! I didn't share any with Bonnie though...it gives her the poops real bad...tee hee
  • 06-15-2006, 10:38 PM
    Shelby
    Well, I used to work at the zoo that has the world's largest snake.. a 403lb burm. She used to poop bowling ball sized logs.
  • 06-15-2006, 11:31 PM
    BPythonguy
    berko cant beat bowling ball size but he/she has poped out some good sized ones. she swellls up by her tail then when i check on her shes sleeping in her hide just a few inches away from a huge pile of.....
  • 06-16-2006, 12:07 AM
    mr~python
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelby
    Well, I used to work at the zoo that has the world's largest snake.. a 403lb burm. She used to poop bowling ball sized logs.

WHOOOAAAA!! bowling ball sized!?!?! i cant imagine having to clean that up.

kinda off subject, but have any of you noticed your snakes going out of their way not to go in there hide? when i wake up in the morning and smell that smelly smell in my room i check the tubs and its never in my snakes hides. its always just outside of it like they dont want it to be in their hide.

with vanessa its always on the side of the hide that facing opposite of the entrance to her hide like she doesnt even want to see it. ive noticed lately that thats her 'spot'.
  • 06-16-2006, 12:40 AM
    jessie_k_pythons
    Mine go right on the water dish, not in , on. Both of them do it. good thing I have a brand new dish washer.

(Got a new one in the wash room just for my reptile stuff, bags, dishes, I wont have that stuff in my landry or my other dish washer.)