Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,182

0 members and 3,182 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Finally a ETB Owner!!!

Printable View

• 11-17-2016, 03:59 PM
    Fraido
    Re: Finally a ETB Owner!!!
    Lovely!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
  • 11-17-2016, 05:54 PM
    KMG
  • 11-17-2016, 06:25 PM
    redshepherd
    I'm jealous to the 10th power! What a nice ETB! ;;
  • 11-17-2016, 06:29 PM
    Maddlesrain
    Absolutely beautiful animal! Wow!! [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 11-17-2016, 09:15 PM
    Gio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    Her cage is ordered. I went with another cage like my GTP is in from PVC Cages. I got her a 36x24x24 with rhp, led light, and perches. So now Ill be waiting on this and my T8. Exciting stuff!!!!

Love it!

Everything that's good about keeping snakes is going on with you right now.

I enjoy the excitement of the caging, the animal and all the "newness" that comes with it.

Not long ago I got my last snake and your post takes me back to that feeling.
  • 11-17-2016, 10:16 PM
    jmcrook
    Congrats on the new addition! I feel even more compelled to pick up the GTP my buddy has at his store now. For the meantime I'll just live vicariously through your gorgeous boa. [emoji6][emoji216]

• 11-17-2016, 10:46 PM
    KMG
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    Congrats on the new addition! I feel even more compelled to pick up the GTP my buddy has at his store now. For the meantime I'll just live vicariously through your gorgeous boa. [emoji6][emoji216]

Let me help with the GTP too. LOL!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9921e868.jpg

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...psfb7hkzf3.jpg

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7dembw4b.jpg

I LOVE THE BLUE!!!
  • 11-24-2016, 04:17 AM
    KMG
    So Ive now had my ETB for a week and all has been going really well. She even took a rat a few days after coming home with me. Since I was feeding the collection I figured Id offer her one as well. She took it nice and easy. She then took a few days to chill...or heat.

Tonight when I got home from work I checked my snakes and found her climbing around her tub. I opened the lid to check her perch numbers and she came out just as tame as the day I brought her home. She seems to be amazingly calm and tame. What really surprises me is that this was after dark and she is super chill. My GTP goes from Jekell to Hyde after dark but not the ETB. The ETB doesn't even shy away from me when you reach or move around her.

I cant wait to get her nice cage and get her all set up. I hope things continue going well and Im really excited to finally have a ETB. Its been a long time want and I think this one being so well behaved may spoil me for others.
  • 11-24-2016, 09:17 AM
    Eavlynn
    It's amazing that she's so docile! Even after dark. Beautiful with a great personality, you found the perfect ETB :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • 11-24-2016, 12:49 PM
    Panic2336
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING !!
    Beautiful animal, so much to admire she looks gorgeous. She looks just like my boy pretty much same size from what I can tell in the pictures. She has same body structure as my boy, I'm glad my guy is getting better, how old is she? Where you from ?