Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,366

1 members and 3,365 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
  • 09-21-2009, 01:29 PM
    Neal
    Re: Jungle Carpet or Bredli Carpet
    It really all depends on what you want, I however like the JCP. Especially if you get a nice quality(color) one.
  • 09-21-2009, 01:47 PM
    Hulihzack
    I chose Bredli, because of their rich reddish color and pattern. Also because I just bought one ;)
  • 09-21-2009, 02:24 PM
    Patrickmalloy
    Why Debate what one at all? Once you buy either, your going to end up with both. :)

Bredli's are sweet, tame big bodied very hardy. Hell of a feeding response but awesome.

Jungles it depends on the bloodline and a few things, but I would suggest you pick up a jungle selectively bred as oppose to a random one, you pay for what you get, and some adult jungles aren't worth the cost of shipping.While they are smaller than the bredli, a nice jungle is hard to beat, electirc yellow's, velvet blacks, there one of the most spectacular visual appealing pythons.

Get 2.2's of each!
  • 09-23-2009, 02:30 PM
    mainbutter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrickmalloy View Post
    Why Debate what one at all? Once you buy either, your going to end up with both. :)

Too true.

After just under half a year with my coastal, I have moved everything on my wish list down as I added 5 morelia spilota/bredli to the top of my wish list.
  • 12-09-2009, 09:41 AM
    marvelfreak
    I own both. I have a 9 year old jungle and 7 month old bredli they both rock. They both have sweet colors.They are two of the most actived snake i ever seen. As soon as you walk in the room their moving all around wanting to be handle. When i get either out i have hell of a time getting back in their cages.They just love to explore. I just get one of each you can't go wrong.:banana::banana::banana:
  • 12-09-2009, 09:54 AM
    marvelfreak
    just notice post date sorry. So witch did you chose?
  • 12-09-2009, 07:52 PM
    guambomb832
    Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelfreak View Post
    just notice post date sorry. So witch did you chose?

I really don't know. I really do want to get a bigger snake than a ball python but with space and food issues, I'll stick with ball pythons.
  • 12-27-2009, 01:55 PM
    warman0712
    I chose Jungle Carpet but I wanted to choose Bredli because I actually like them better. My mistake. Also size is a factor for me. I like the larger snakes (only snakes, im straight).
  • 02-18-2010, 10:32 PM
    JeffD
    thanks for the pics. very sharp!