Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,070

0 members and 3,070 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,132
Threads: 248,575
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
  • 09-20-2018, 10:24 AM
    rufretic
    Who’s working with black head?
    So I decided to pick up this beauty to add to my desert ghost project and was just wondering who’s working with black head and see if I can get some opinions on what other morphs combine well with it. I already have a few I know I’ll be going for but I have not seen a whole lot of black head stuff so please share your favorite combos, pics never hurt https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...49c766f1e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 09-20-2018, 11:00 AM
    C.Marie
    Oh la la just picturing a black head banana combo very nice addition congratulations thank you for sharing and best wishes always..:gj:
  • 09-20-2018, 12:08 PM
    Alter-Echo
    I'm hoping to work with black head in the future, maybe add it to my orange ghost projects and pair a male with my blackbee mojave orange ghost. They seem to be a bit hard to find, so congrats on grabbing one. :D

I really like blackhead x mojave and blackhead x black pastel myself, and am hoping to make a few of these if I get one.
  • 09-20-2018, 01:50 PM
    rufretic
    Re: Who’s working with black head?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter-Echo View Post
    I'm hoping to work with black head in the future, maybe add it to my orange ghost projects and pair a male with my blackbee mojave orange ghost. They seem to be a bit hard to find, so congrats on grabbing one. :D

I really like blackhead x mojave and blackhead x black pastel myself, and am hoping to make a few of these if I get one.

Yeah, it’s a pretty cool and uncommon morph. The mojave combos are what have really caught my attention especially the ones with lightening morphs. I think it’s going to make some beautiful Desert ghost stuff even on its own but add mojave and pastel and it should get pretty wild. I’ll have to look into how black pastel mixes with it. Thanks for the ideas.
  • 09-20-2018, 03:21 PM
    HCReptiles
    I'm trying to incorporate into my Dreamsicle, Chocolate and Clown projects
  • 09-20-2018, 03:43 PM
    rufretic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HCReptiles View Post
    I'm trying to incorporate into my Dreamsicle, Chocolate and Clown projects

I was thinking about adding it to my clown project as well. Have you seen a black head clown? I bet it’s nice!
  • 09-20-2018, 03:48 PM
    EDR
    Not working with bh but I almost did. I wanted to try and work toward a banana super black head. I dont think this has been made yet and id imagine it would be mostly purple with spots and some deep oranges. I think it would look great.
  • 09-20-2018, 04:19 PM
    rufretic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EDR View Post
    Not working with bh but I almost did. I wanted to try and work toward a banana super black head. I dont think this has been made yet and id imagine it would be mostly purple with spots and some deep oranges. I think it would look great.

That does sound pretty amazing!
  • 09-20-2018, 05:12 PM
    HCReptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    I was thinking about adding it to my clown project as well. Have you seen a black head clown? I bet it’s nice!

Yeah Ralph Davis and Justin K have made them, they do look killer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 09-20-2018, 06:44 PM
    rufretic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HCReptiles View Post
    Yeah Ralph Davis and Justin K have made them, they do look killer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool, too bad my girls not a double het lol. It will take me a while to make desert ghosts and then just start making clown hets. Maybe I’ll just have to get another blk head that’s already het for clown and save me some years haha. I’ll have to look them up either way because now I’m really thinking I may eventually want to go the clown route too. When is it ever enough lmao.