Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,357

4 members and 3,353 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

A little about myself

Printable View

• 02-17-2022, 06:24 AM
    Kristin2278
    A little about myself
    I have been a stay at home mom of 3 kids for the past 7 years. I have 2 boots and a girl. When I saw this group I really got interested in getting myself back to doing some kind of work. I hope I am able to talk to some of y'all and see what you are into. When I am not playing with my kids or holding my ball python I love to draw and bake.
  • 02-17-2022, 07:58 AM
    Lord Sorril
    Re: A little about myself
    Welcome to the forum Kristin!

We would love to see some of your drawings (especially if they are snake-related ;)).

As for me: I am a middle-aged father of two cats, a fitness enthusiast, and a team captain at a major biopharma. Outside of maintaining and breeding my collection of ball pythons (+feeder rodents)...in the time I have left I coordinate contractors to try and repair/update my formerly abandoned haunted mansion. I also tumble rocks and use them as backdrops for my reptile photos...:)
  • 02-17-2022, 08:04 AM
    Albert Clark
    Re: A little about myself
    Welcome back! Great to have you with us. I’m a retired N.Y.C. paramedic and field training officer, ex military, husband and father. Despite it all, I still have a yearning for reptiles and the outdoors at my advanced age. Lol. :D
  • 02-17-2022, 02:40 PM
    Armiyana
    Hello!
    Welcome to the group! Hopefully we can help you get back into the swing of things. =D

I love to doodle but man I am not a cook or baker. lol. Gonna second Sorril. I love seeing other people's stuff. So a couple of works would be neat.
    I used to work veterinary and in a veterinary diagnostics lab as a processor. Currently working from home as an artist of sorts sometimes. Slowly amassing my own little snake squad and wanting to breed some neat little combos.