Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,141

0 members and 3,141 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 08-14-2013, 09:48 PM
    Durhambreeder
    Anyone going to the CRBE 2013?
    I'll be going on Saturday and will probably be buying at least one BP.

anyone else here going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  • 08-26-2013, 09:56 AM
    jason_ladouceur
    Re: Anyone going to the CRBE 2013?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Durhambreeder View Post
    I'll be going on Saturday and will probably be buying at least one BP.

anyone else here going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll be there all weekend. Have a booth. Come by and say hi. :)
  • 08-27-2013, 11:32 AM
    Touchedbyfate
    Anyone going to the CRBE 2013?
    Wouldn't miss it!
  • 08-27-2013, 06:34 PM
    Buttons
    I'll be there the Sunday (I think). Hoping to pick up a couple corns.

Gonna visit Jasons booth as I'm still interested in grabbing some of your racks.
  • 08-28-2013, 03:22 PM
    Sarin
    I'll be there for sure. :)
  • 09-03-2013, 09:22 PM
    Durhambreeder
    I'll be going on Saturday with my fiancee and a good friend of mine if he's able to go.
  • 09-09-2013, 06:53 PM
    Raven01
    I don't think I can make this one.
    Well, I thought I couldn't until I saw they have not only Ton Jones but they have breeders like Mark Mandic and ,Brian Barczyk.
    That isn't a panel discussion I want to miss.
    Photo ops, valuable info, and the likelihood of coming home with new acquisitions. I have to make time for this.
  • 09-09-2013, 06:55 PM
    decensored
    I'm gonna be there for the first time in over a year!! I'm excited - gonna try and pick up a male enchi het. albino.
  • 09-09-2013, 07:00 PM
    Raven01
    Selling your enclosures, snakes or both?
    I picked up a pair of the enclosures through Jason Gravel and I am impressed with the value. I can't say they are "budget" items but, you definitely get what you pay for or more.
    Keep up the good work.
  • 09-15-2013, 03:17 PM
    decensored
    Had a great time at the CRBE! Got some stuff I desperately needed, picked up a new animal - and introduced my buddy to the world of reptile expos.

Picked up a male het. albino - I was searching desperately for an Enchi het. albino male.. I found 2 females!!! But no males.. I was greatly disappointed. But I picked up a proven male het. albino from the royal python ranch for $75 so at least I will have a male to put to my female. Still excited about the project but was really really hoping for the enchi gene. Next year I guess.

- Picked up a VE200 thermostat for a new rack that I will need to order from Mike Lopez in the next couple of weeks.
    - Bought my probe set.
    - Grabbed frozen rats (very disappointed in the pricing for rats.) I was paying $.50 more a rat than I am used to - but my supplier is renovating and backlogged, and I refuse to pay pet store prices for my main orders.

I really wanted to meet Brian from BHB, who was there. I saw him, But we were running out of time, and I couldn't wait in line. Really disappointed about it, but there's always next year. :(

Was a bitter sweet day, but a great turn out and a lot of really cool animals.