Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,698

2 members and 2,696 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
  • 08-03-2009, 09:30 PM
    CoolioTiffany
    IF it doesn't eat for me..
    So I'm going to catch this Hog up with my normal snake feeding schedule and if he doesn't eat I was planning on braining the pinkie. I heard this is very effective, and it really does help a snake eat. And it won't gross me out one bit, actually, I may find this new technique (well, new to me) interesting. Things like this wouldn't gross me out, I will rarely ever be grossed out and only one thing does gross me out (well, that I know of) and that's watching someone/seeing puke so the braining will hardly make me grossed out. I don't think I have any razors (which most people brain pinks with) so maybe just a regular knife would work (not a butter knife, or a plastic knife lol..)?
  • 08-03-2009, 09:59 PM
    dr del
    Re: IF it doesn't eat for me..
    Hi,

Wouldn't a pin do the job?

dr del
  • 08-03-2009, 10:01 PM
    CoolioTiffany
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Hi,

Wouldn't a pin do the job?

dr del

Do you have to just poke a hole, or actually split the head to expose the brain?
  • 08-03-2009, 10:06 PM
    dr del
    Hi,

I'd poke a hole and squeeze a drop of brains out - Make sure and chant "braaaaainnzzzzz" and do zombie impressions at this point, it's traditional. :P

dr del
  • 08-03-2009, 10:10 PM
    CoolioTiffany
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Hi,

I'd poke a hole and squeeze a drop of brains out - Make sure and chant "braaaaainnzzzzz" and do zombie impressions at this point, it's traditional. :P

dr del

What if the hole is too small, and if I squeeze it the brains will come out somewhere else or I smash the pinkie's head:O? Don't worry, I will be sure to chant and some zombie impressions.. maybe if the Hog doesn't take the f/t pink and I feed it the one I chanted and did some impressions with the Hog may take it;].. it's possible:D