Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,921

2 members and 2,919 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 10-08-2006, 03:48 PM
    lillyorchid
    Northwestern Berks Reptile Show (HAMBURG PA)
    Anyone going?

I've never been before but my buddy Chris has and said I have to go. So he and I are going together.
  • 10-08-2006, 03:56 PM
    Shaun J
    Re: Northwestern Berks Reptile Show (HAMBURG PA)
    Isn't that today?
  • 10-08-2006, 03:58 PM
    lillyorchid
    Nope, Oct 21st.
  • 10-08-2006, 04:01 PM
    Shaun J
    Ok. Any idea of how far it is from Harford county, MD??? Because I've heard that they have hots there and if it isn't too far maybe I can go...
  • 10-08-2006, 04:16 PM
    jcaustralia
    i used to work there during the shows, there are all sorts of neat stuff, alot of hots will be there. if you have not gone? go it is worth it, just make shure you get there early though, around 8am cause the line gets real long by opening time.
  • 10-08-2006, 04:22 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Man Allison! It's too bad I'm broke.....otherwise, me and Amber (ivvylea) would probably meet and hang with ya! The Hamburg show is about 1 hr from me. dang..... I met Amber at that show, and we clicked right away! We'd love to have you in our "circle". Just a note, the last time I went, It was SUUUPER CROWDED.....if you're going with the intention of making a purchase,be aggressive! and dress in shorts and a T or layers cause it was HOT!!!..and bring your camera, cause there's usually some nice hots too.
  • 10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
    jcaustralia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 4theSNAKElady
    It was SUUUPER CROWDED.....if you're going with the intention of making a purchase,be aggressive! and dress in shorts and a T or layers cause it was HOT!!!..and bring your camera, cause there's usually some nice hots too.

\

yeah i forgot to mention that. :)
  • 10-08-2006, 04:34 PM
    lillyorchid
    Shaun, it's about 2 hours and 45 mins away from Harford Co. So a bit of a trip.
  • 10-08-2006, 04:36 PM
    lillyorchid
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 4theSNAKElady
    Man Allison! It's too bad I'm broke.....otherwise, me and Amber (ivvylea) would probably meet and hang with ya!

You can always go, just dont have to buy anything... I know it will be hard. ;)
  • 10-08-2006, 05:38 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Well, the money is the half of it......when you work a 12 hour shift, your alotted vacation time dissappears real quick.......