Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,445

2 members and 3,443 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

My Cat is Addicted!

Printable View

• 04-06-2007, 02:39 PM
    Jay_Bunny
    My Cat is Addicted!
    ....to tapioca pudding. I haven't had tapioca pudding in a while so I bought some, knowing that if I went downstairs, my cat would drive me nuts trying to get some. Sure enough, she sees the container and comes running over, jumping into my lap, walking across my computer, trying to get some pudding.

Any of your animals addicted to a certain food?
  • 04-06-2007, 03:09 PM
    MeMe
    Re: My Cat is Addicted!
    yea...my chow/lab mix is addicted to ALL FOOD! lol! She just loves to eat anything! lol. no but I use to have a pom puppy and she LOVED caramel puff'n corn! She would sit and do allkinds of tricks just to get some!
  • 04-06-2007, 05:28 PM
    Ginevive
    y cat just loves canned cat food. :) My old cat Midnight used to LOVE lettuce, as well as crackers.. yes, he would eat a whole sleeve of them.
  • 04-06-2007, 06:07 PM
    lillyorchid
    My cat is stuck on any kind of potato chips. She LOVES them.
  • 04-06-2007, 06:08 PM
    jamesw
    I cant eat tapioca ever since i was a little kid and my brother told me it was fish eyes, I know now it isnt, but still, just cant do it.
  • 04-06-2007, 06:23 PM
    Entropy
    Cooper is addicted to Pringles and Lays stacks chips Cheesum flavor please and thank you.
    Once my husband made the mistake of leaving a can beside the couch when we went to bed. The next morning the can was open and empty (it was only 1/4 full to begin with). Teeth marks on the lid and side of the can told the story. Not to mention Coopers full belly and self satisfied sleep.
  • 04-06-2007, 06:33 PM
    SarahMB
    My cat Zane, who passed away in January, was a beef jerky addict. I could be anywhere in the house, open the beef jerky bag, and he would come running! :D
  • 04-06-2007, 07:53 PM
    frankykeno
    One of our cats (long gone to her rest) had this thing about pork. Pork chops, pork roast, bacon...she was NUTSO about pork! She's try to sneak and steal it. Put the roast on the table and she'd sneak on to a chair and then this searching paw would come over the table top hoping to snag her some pig LOL. Odd enough too for a cat...she detested fish. Would wrinkle her nose and look at you like "omg get that stinky dead fish thing out of my face! where's my pork!"
  • 04-06-2007, 09:41 PM
    SarahMB
    LOL Joanna, that just cracked me up. Cats are so cool :D
  • 04-06-2007, 09:42 PM
    AzureN1ght
    Quote:

Originally Posted by frankykeno
    "omg get that stinky dead fish thing out of my face! where's my pork!"

That needs to be on a t-shirt...or on one of those cute kitten/cat pics all over the internet. For reals.