Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,701

0 members and 2,701 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
  • 04-20-2004, 02:14 PM
    Marla
    Just because you can get a baby burmese python from a friend for that price doesn't mean you should. That's a whole different decision from whether a pretty ball python is worth $100 to you. Burmese pythons will get longer than you and your boyfriend laid end to end and are more of a challenge to house, feed, care for, find rental housing that will accept, etc. A ball python can live in a 55 gallon aquarium its entire life but a burmese will outgrow that size housing pretty quickly.
  • 04-20-2004, 02:44 PM
    amaya
    amazing....
    We had A burmese.A big one Infact. That past a while back.We already have an out-side and indoor enclouser.So there no point on keeping it empty.Thats why he wants to get another one. And the cost for feeding a large burmese. We got that handled. My bf uncle has a ranch and he as rabbits and piglets that he always willing to give us.

And if theres no rabbits and piglets around. There's always a few stray cats. here and there. Just kidding :wink:
  • 04-20-2004, 05:56 PM
    CTReptileRescue
    I agree with The high gold comment from KLG..made me giggle..lol
    It's great to hear you would be comphtorable with a burmese python. May I just add my two cents and say that it may be a good idea to go to a local reptile rescue (I can help you find one close to you if you would like) and adopt one. Many times you can adopt different ages or albinos / normals etc. Many rescues are over flowing with them.
    Just an idea
    Rusty
  • 04-20-2004, 07:09 PM
    freakoverdose1
    hey i want to talk to this lady if you don't mind. Still have the number?