Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,823

1 members and 2,822 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 07-13-2019, 12:58 PM
    RedRabbit
    Cup Noodles, revisited - with Iggy (Cinnamon Enchi Ghost) and Rae (Butter Mojave BEL)
    Back when I first got Iggy, I took a picture of him in a (cleaned and empty, of course) Cup Noodles cup. Now, we have version 2.0 with my dynamic duo.

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...378118eb_o.jpg

The BPs were very cooperative for this; I think they liked how snug the cups felt.

Bonus pic #1:
    "Back off! These noodles are mine!" (Or, Rae getting caught in the middle of the biggest yawn ever. Iggy shying away to the side was just a timely coincidence.)

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...f2f0ef59_o.jpg

Bonus pic #2:
    The original "noodle in a cup" photo, with baby Iggy (and dreadful lighting). 8 months ago, how time flies!

https://ball-pythons.net/gallery/fil.../iggy_cup.jpeg
  • 07-13-2019, 03:31 PM
    Bogertophis
    You take the most adorable photos! Really love the one saying "Back off...!" :rofl:
  • 07-13-2019, 03:48 PM
    Burticus
    Re: Cup Noodles, revisited - with Iggy (Cinnamon Enchi Ghost) and Rae (Butter Mojave
    Cute pictures, also +1 for Gintama!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  • 07-13-2019, 06:12 PM
    RedRabbit
    Re: Cup Noodles, revisited - with Iggy (Cinnamon Enchi Ghost) and Rae (Butter Mojave
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    You take the most adorable photos! Really love the one saying "Back off...!" :rofl:

Haha! I usually can't react quite fast enough to catch the yawns, but this was a big long one!
  • 07-13-2019, 06:19 PM
    RedRabbit
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Burticus View Post
    Cute pictures, also +1 for Gintama!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You recognized Gintama! Oh man, if only I could high-five you across state lines ...
  • 07-13-2019, 06:32 PM
    Bogertophis
    There really should be a prize for that...
  • 07-13-2019, 08:39 PM
    Burticus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRabbit View Post
    You recognized Gintama! Oh man, if only I could high-five you across state lines ...

Yea, I fell in love with the show originally, then lost a lot of sleep reading the manga. I need to get back to it and finish it!

Cross state high fives are acceptable. I actually go to Escondido and San Diego a couple times a year with my family. Dad lives in San Diego, and my son's godparents live in Escondido. Nice escape from the AZ heat!
  • 07-13-2019, 09:07 PM
    Luvyna
    This is unbelievably cute, what a great idea too! Two great looking cup noodles :D I love the one with Rae yawning angrily at Iggy, it totally looks like he's yelling LOL

Nice Gintama-themed noodle cups too, I've heard great things about it and been planning to watch it some time.
  • 07-14-2019, 12:43 AM
    RedRabbit
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Burticus View Post
    Yea, I fell in love with the show originally, then lost a lot of sleep reading the manga. I need to get back to it and finish it!

Cross state high fives are acceptable. I actually go to Escondido and San Diego a couple times a year with my family. Dad lives in San Diego, and my son's godparents live in Escondido. Nice escape from the AZ heat!

I followed the show for quite some time as well, but fell behind on anything released after around 2010-ish. My mind was boggled when I checked the Wikipedia article and saw how much more material has been released since then.

Ahaha, it's blazing hot in both of our states right now, but I suppose every little bit of difference counts! I'm less than 2 hours away from both Escondido and San Diego, actually.
  • 07-14-2019, 12:51 AM
    FollowTheSun
    Those are great!!