Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,378

4 members and 3,374 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
  • 11-07-2018, 07:03 PM
    Mc.mischievous7
    Drinking for the first time
    Caught someone drinking out of his water bowl. So cutehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...96e50d5b48.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  • 11-07-2018, 10:14 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Nice! I don't catch mine drinking very often, and when I do my phone is never close by to get a pic!!

Thanks for sharing!

Just a friendly FYI...Those dial style analog thermometers and hygrometers are unfortunately very poorly made. They are wildly inaccurate, sometimes up to 15%. So I would get yourself a digital one or two. Many of us use Accurite brand. They can be found at Wal-Mart for about $10 or on Amazon, etc...
    Just trying to help.

Anyway, cool pic. Thanks again for sharing! :gj:
  • 11-08-2018, 12:51 AM
    Bogertophis
    Cute snake! I was just wondering if it was you or the snake drinking...:rofl:
  • 11-08-2018, 07:23 AM
    Mc.mischievous7
    Re: Drinking for the first time
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Nice! I don't catch mine drinking very often, and when I do my phone is never close by to get a pic!!

Thanks for sharing!

Just a friendly FYI...Those dial style analog thermometers and hygrometers are unfortunately very poorly made. They are wildly inaccurate, sometimes up to 15%. So I would get yourself a digital one or two. Many of us use Accurite brand. They can be found at Wal-Mart for about $10 or on Amazon, etc...
    Just trying to help.

Anyway, cool pic. Thanks again for sharing! :gj:

Thanks. Hehe I knew someone was gonna say something about that analogy being right there. No worries have a digital one right beside it. It's just not in the photo. But I will be getting another one today called Acu-Rite Wired Digital Thermometer with Humidity Gauge. I believe this is the one that you were referring too.

• 11-08-2018, 11:57 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mc.mischievous7 View Post
    Thanks. Hehe I knew someone was gonna say something about that analogy being right there. No worries have a digital one right beside it. It's just not in the photo. But I will be getting another one today called Acu-Rite Wired Digital Thermometer with Humidity Gauge. I believe this is the one that you were referring too.

Hahahaha, sounds good!! :gj:
  • 11-08-2018, 01:29 PM
    Zincubus
    Quote:

Caught someone drinking out of his water bowl. So cutehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...96e50d5b48.jpg

Beautiful Royal !!

PS .. you probably realise but that stick-on hygrometer&thermometer is unlikely to be be accurate or reliable ..

Hopefully you have it can get a digital temp gun ( 9 dollars of ebay.)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6d13811a5.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 11-08-2018, 01:31 PM
    Mc.mischievous7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Beautiful Royal !!

PS .. you probably realise but that stick-on hygrometer&thermometer is unlikely to be be accurate or reliable ..

Hopefully you have it can get a digital temp gun ( 9 dollars of ebay.)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6d13811a5.jpeg

Lol yes I know about the analog being trash. I do have a heat gun and a digital thermometer on the other side. It's just not in the picture.

• 11-08-2018, 03:26 PM
    Zincubus
    Quote:

Lol yes I know about the analog being trash. I do have a heat gun and a digital thermometer on the other side. It's just not in the picture.

Loverly :)

• 11-08-2018, 03:48 PM
    RickyNY
    Quote:

Caught someone drinking out of his water bowl. So cutehttps://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...96e50d5b48.jpg

Hey buddy, do you know that the substrate you're using is known to cause cancer in the State of California?
  • 11-08-2018, 03:49 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyNY View Post
    Hey buddy, do you know that the substrate you're using is known to cause cancer in the State of California?

I was kind a curious what that substrate is, but since I didn't know I didn't comment.