Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,211

0 members and 3,211 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
  • 06-24-2010, 05:25 AM
    Sykotik
    Looking for a Ball Python in Wisconsin
    Anyone know where I can get a good cheap baby Ball Python in Wisconsin? I live near the Fond du Lac area if it helps. Any breeders numbers, e-mails, or sites would also be appreciated. Im VERY new here so I dont know how everything works so if you do have any helpful information please e-mail me at SykotikSnake@yahoo.com.
  • 07-27-2010, 12:20 PM
    ER12
    Re: Looking for a Ball Python in Wisconsin
    We have many ball python breeders here in WI. I will email you with info.
  • 07-28-2010, 01:35 AM
    ericzerka24
    I would get on craigslist. You can get them for dirt cheap on there and a lot of them come with tanks, lights, etc...
  • 07-28-2010, 02:22 AM
    maverickgtr
    I just looked it up and it's kind of a drive from Fond Du Lac, but if you're ever in the Milwaukee area, head over to Hoffer's Tropic Life Pets. They specialize in reptiles and fish but also have small animals. It's a pretty cool place and the main reptile guy, Eric, is really badass and pretty knowledgeable. I know they breed their own bearded dragons, we got ours from there, and I got a rescued ball python from there and she's the sweetest bp ever. She's never hissed or anything at either me or my boyfriend and she put up with kids when we babysat my roommate's little cousins and had an impromptu ball python lesson. They do a bunch of rescues but the last time I was there they had a couple baby ball pythons and lots and lots of other species of snakes. I highly recommend it.
  • 10-20-2012, 09:36 PM
    Aaron1979
    Wisconsin Pet Stores that sell Snakes??
    Any pet stores near my location?? Hayward, WI 54843