Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,179

3 members and 3,176 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,112
Threads: 248,552
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NxtGenExotics

Python in a Pear Tree

Printable View

• 10-21-2006, 01:11 AM
    SarahMB
    Python in a Pear Tree
    Just wanted to give an A+++ to Mike from Python in a Pear Tree! He sold us our darling yearling Cinderling, a fat and happy girl with a funky pattern. We couldn't be happier with her, so thanks to Mike and Cueball for hooking me up with him!

http://sarah.digeratihost.com/images/cinder1.jpg

And here she is plotting for the Empire
    http://sarah.digeratihost.com/images/cinder2.jpg
  • 10-21-2006, 08:23 AM
    Rapture
    Re: Python in a Pear Tree
    Looks like a nice big yearling. :)
  • 10-21-2006, 09:23 AM
    SarahMB
    She's definitely my chunker! And I can't believe how fast that girl can move!
  • 10-21-2006, 10:11 AM
    frankykeno
    Oh she's lovely! Boy you are really getting a few BP's LOL. Told you, one is never enough (or two or four). Congrats! She looks in perfect condition.
  • 10-21-2006, 10:22 AM
    SarahMB
    Hahaa, never enough!
    We've actually had her since the last show here, which has been a couple of months now. I've just been lazy about posting pics lately.
    I really need to post some updated pics of Emily. She's up to 76g now, from 48g at her smallest! And Marc wants me to post pics of him with his Christie, so maybe I will get around to all that this afternoon.
  • 10-21-2006, 10:56 AM
    Laooda
    Congrats! She's really pretty... I love the Darth pic! lol :P "Little Ball Python... I am your FATHER" !!! just what popped in my head....:oops:
  • 10-21-2006, 02:13 PM
    MPenn
    You can grow so fat!!! I am glad you are pleased with her and she has a great home!!!
  • 10-21-2006, 04:57 PM
    SarahMB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Laooda
    Congrats! She's really pretty... I love the Darth pic! lol :P "Little Ball Python... I am your FATHER" !!! just what popped in my head....:oops:

LOL, believe me, my son got a huge kick out of that picture! He made the Darth Vader head and a Storm Trooper head for his dad for father's day :D
  • 10-21-2006, 04:58 PM
    SarahMB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MPenn
    You can grow so fat!!! I am glad you are pleased with her and she has a great home!!!

Haha, do you think I'm overstuffing her? The girl will eat ANYTHING! You guys will have to come check out our setup :cool:
  • 10-21-2006, 09:33 PM
    snake_lady83
    Beautiful snake. I love the pictures especially the second one. "Don't under estimate the power of the force". :sabduel: