Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,350

2 members and 3,348 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

My green girl :)

Printable View

• 06-02-2016, 11:13 PM
    Artemisace
    Re: My green girl :)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by piedlover79 View Post
    She's beautiful!!

Thank you, she's a doll and needs to get out in the sun for another photo shoot

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  • 06-03-2016, 01:17 AM
    cchardwick
    If I were you I'd play with that snake as much as possible while it is still small, could be interesting when you need several people to handle it when it gets big. I also hear that they are aquatic, I wonder if you could keep one in a fish tank with half water half land, sort of like a frog tank? I've seen them in zoos as an adult and they stay completely submerged with just their nose sticking out of the water waiting to ambush their prey.

http://snakes-n-scales.com/wp-conten...4080127113.jpg
  • 06-03-2016, 01:25 AM
    Artemisace
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cchardwick View Post
    If I were you I'd play with that snake as much as possible while it is still small, could be interesting when you need several people to handle it when it gets big. I also hear that they are aquatic, I wonder if you could keep one in a fish tank with half water half land, sort of like a frog tank? I've seen them in zoos as an adult and they stay completely submerged with just their nose sticking out of the water waiting to ambush their prey.

Her and I spend a lot of time together, she probably gets more attention than most of my animals. Fish tank probably not, they get far to large, I have plans to build her a very large semi aquatic habitat once I get a house. Right now I have a plan to get one of the larger exoterra tanks to do a semi aquatic set up in. They are very challenging, but at the same time quite easy to deal with. She's only ever bitten me once and it was my fault that she did since I was whipping substrate off her mouth when she was in shed. She didn't like that lol 😂

• 06-03-2016, 12:54 PM
    Sirensong26
    Gorgeous annie. And great that you spend so much time with her:)

I must enquire though, as to your anaconda's bun preferences?

Which I'm sure, you've never heard before.
  • 06-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    Artemisace
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirensong26 View Post
    Gorgeous annie. And great that you spend so much time with her:)

I must enquire though, as to your anaconda's bun preferences?

Which I'm sure, you've never heard before.

Thank you, she's my baby.

I have been asked and when I asked her she said don't want none unless you got buns... hun... lol 😂😂 I needed a good laugh today thank you for that