Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,971

0 members and 1,971 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma

ASF sterilite tub (pics)

Printable View

• 07-14-2008, 06:09 PM
    littleindiangirl
    ASF sterilite tub (pics)
    I asked Heath (tekwarren) on his forum about how to set up the ASF, and he told me he uses sterilite tubs. Well, here's some pics of how I did it after seeing pics of his tubs. These are 54 qt tubs, used for the wider footprint.

They still haven't tried to chew out, and use the wheel like it is their duty in life.

Tub
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3107.jpg

Water bottle
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3097.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3060.jpg

Lid and Hopper
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3040.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3052.jpg

Rats

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3070.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3064.jpg

Pee corner

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3055.jpg
  • 07-14-2008, 06:25 PM
    Fearless
    Re: ASF sterilite tub (pics)
    Very nice have very similar set ups myself, couple warnings to watch for is them climbing up and chewing the zip ties, had to switch mine out to wire. Also when the babies hit a certain age they can get thru the 1/2 wire cloth which it looks like you used, so just one more thing to keep an eye out for.
  • 07-14-2008, 06:30 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Very nice have very similar set ups myself, couple warnings to watch for is them climbing up and chewing the zip ties, had to switch mine out to wire. Also when the babies hit a certain age they can get thru the 1/2 wire cloth which it looks like you used, so just one more thing to keep an eye out for.

Thanks man! I wasn't planning on keeping more than one breeding group, but I changed my mind a little too late :oops:
  • 07-14-2008, 07:03 PM
    broadude
    VERY neat idea!! Thanks for sharing.:gj: Others will love this idea.:)

*imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!*
  • 07-14-2008, 07:35 PM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    Very nice! The only thing I don't like about this set up is that in my opinion it makes the top too easy to get too... They can chew the zip ties, and chew the cover itself...
  • 07-14-2008, 07:40 PM
    littleindiangirl
    So far I've been using this style tub for my domestic rats, and they never took the time to chew any lids or zip ties. We'll see how it goes, but I'm pretty confident the ASF won't begin to chew the lids.
  • 07-14-2008, 08:06 PM
    blackcrystal22
    Does the hopper have an enclosed bottom or did you just run it to the floor? D:

Also, how did you make the ziptie holes?
  • 07-14-2008, 08:15 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Its about 1/2 inch off the floor, and yes its enclosed. It leaves enough room for pine pellet underneath. I melted the holes with a soldering iron. :)
  • 07-14-2008, 08:21 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Found Tek's (Heath) set up, and he also has picks of the hoppers he made with the J clips.

http://warrenreptiles.com/gallery/ma...?g2_itemId=412
  • 07-14-2008, 10:13 PM
    FIREball
    KILLER setup!!! I use a rack with the cement tubs and I have to use a 2x4 under the water botltle so my weanlings can reach it. For someone with a few trios this is a MUST have!
  • 07-14-2008, 10:27 PM
    Argentra
    Very similar to my rodent tubs, tho I weave wire for the hardware cloth. :)

And my mice use their wheels all the time...sometimes 3-4 at once. :D

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...Tanks/Tub1.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...ks/Tubedge.jpg

I might have to try that larger tub, tho. The ones I use are 'Large' Rubbermaid @26x15x10.
  • 07-15-2008, 08:15 AM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREball View Post
    KILLER setup!!! I use a rack with the cement tubs and I have to use a 2x4 under the water botltle so my weanlings can reach it. For someone with a few trios this is a MUST have!

I was JUST thinking about how that would work out in the concrete tub rack for the weaners, and I was figuring I would have to use a water bottle that can reach down farther for the weaners.
  • 07-15-2008, 03:06 PM
    monk90222
    Quote:

Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post
    We'll see how it goes, but I'm pretty confident the ASF won't begin to chew the lids.

Famous last words!!...lol... Trust me. If its with in reach, the ASF's will chew them.
  • 07-15-2008, 03:08 PM
    littleindiangirl
    I appreciate the thoughts ;)
  • 07-15-2008, 03:25 PM
    Skittles46
    The funny thing I've found at least so far with the asf's is that they're not near as chewy as I would have expected. Everybody has said they chew on everything..but mine have had the same cardboard boxes since they got here last month and still haven't gone all the way through them. They seem quite content as long as they have those and wood to chew on though.
  • 07-15-2008, 03:29 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Skittles46 View Post
    The funny thing I've found at least so far with the asf's is that they're not near as chewy as I would have expected. Everybody has said they chew on everything..but mine have had the same cardboard boxes since they got here last month and still haven't gone all the way through them. They seem quite content as long as they have those and wood to chew on though.

I'm in the same boat, for the months I've had mine, they have yet to exhibit this strong urge to chew like many claim they do.

Then again, lots of people have domestic rats chew out of racks all the time, I have never had that happen... I strongly believe it varies...

They prefer to chew the woods blocks and run all day... Like I said, we'll see how it goes! Any violaters will be terminated! hahaha
  • 07-15-2008, 09:46 PM
    TekWarren
    I posted on the other forum but left something out that you are doing that is key. Giving the rats "things" to interact with and not overcrowding them is the key to a long lasting rodent tub. I've been using the same steralite tubs for about 4yrs...about 2.5 with the asf's in them and there is minimal chewing around the lid. I used wire but I rarely see mine hanging upside down long enough or near an edge long enough to chew on the lid.
  • 07-16-2008, 08:35 AM
    littleindiangirl
    I've gone and attached some 1/4" to the underside of my breeders tub lid, if they have babies, they aren't getting out! It also covers up any plastic zipties, so far all the tubs ties are in tact....
  • 07-16-2008, 09:31 AM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    Just in case anyone missed it, here is another option for the food hopper part. They both work equally well, I prefer this style because it does not allow them any access to the top.

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=70923
  • 07-16-2008, 10:01 AM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mcavana View Post
    Just in case anyone missed it, here is another option for the food hopper part. They both work equally well, I prefer this style because it does not allow them any access to the top.

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=70923

I will say, I like yours for a tank mike, but not a tub.

The reasoning behind not using that style in a tub is because they can pee and defecate on the food by sitting on top of the food hopper. (which they all do) Also, while on top of the food hopper, they have a nice seat/ladder to sit on and chew any ledges. My style of hopper can be made in the middle of the tub, to prevent any of that chewing of the sides, (which may happen in future tubs to closely resemble Heath's original design).

I speak from my experience with the tubs and the side sitting hoppers for domestic rats, and have experienced nibblers with that style, and also, the food was plain nasty after a week...

Also, this didn't matter for the large rats, but the cloth or wire that sticks out the side of the tub to hold the hopper raises the lip just a little, which I would be worried about babies climbing up your style and squeezing through. Good for tanks, not so much for tubs...

The weight of the hopper holds down the lid to prevent any wanna be ninja rats.
  • 07-16-2008, 11:03 AM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    Quote:

I will say, I like yours for a tank mike, but not a tub.

The reasoning behind not using that style in a tub is because they can pee and defecate on the food by sitting on top of the food hopper. (which they all do) Also, while on top of the food hopper, they have a nice seat/ladder to sit on and chew any ledges. My style of hopper can be made in the middle of the tub, to prevent any of that chewing of the sides, (which may happen in future tubs to closely resemble Heath's original design).

I speak from my experience with the tubs and the side sitting hoppers for domestic rats, and have experienced nibblers with that style, and also, the food was plain nasty after a week...

Also, this didn't matter for the large rats, but the cloth or wire that sticks out the side of the tub to hold the hopper raises the lip just a little, which I would be worried about babies climbing up your style and squeezing through. Good for tanks, not so much for tubs...

The weight of the hopper holds down the lid to prevent any wanna be ninja rats.

I disagree 100%! anyone who has ever picked up an asf knows what direction the flies!!!! ASF's while climbing up any hopper will pee as they hang off the side. LOL! are you sugesting that your hoppers do not get urinated on regularly???!!!! I challenge you to take that sensitive nose of yours and smell one of those hoppers you built after emptying any food.

If they sit on top of the hopper, the top of the tub and any leges are a good foot away from them!!! So how do you figure they would be able to sit and chew on them?

With a proper fitting lid, even babies can NOT get into the hopper!
  • 07-16-2008, 11:12 AM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

I disagree 100%! anyone who has ever picked up an asf knows what direction the flies!!!! ASF's while climbing up any hopper will pee as they hang off the side. LOL! are you sugesting that your hoppers do not get urinated on regularly???!!!! I challenge you to take that sensitive nose of yours and smell one of those hoppers you built after emptying any food.

If they sit on top of the hopper, the top of the tub and any leges are a good foot away from them!!! So how do you figure they would be able to sit and chew on them?

With a proper fitting lid, even babies can NOT get into the hopper!

Wow... Um... a bit excitable?

I guess I underestimate how short your hoppers really are, those tubs are only 12 inches high...

Anywho...
    Yes all rats pee as they go, but I'm not sure what you are suggesting here. I'd rather they pee from the outside of the hopper, and not on top. Poop still goes straight down with gravity last I checked.

I'd rather the lid of the tub was sitting flush.

Thanks for the great comments Mike!
  • 07-16-2008, 01:54 PM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    Quote:

Quote:

I guess I underestimate how short your hoppers really are, those tubs are only 12 inches high...

Anywho...
    Yes all rats pee as they go, but I'm not sure what you are suggesting here. I'd rather they pee from the outside of the hopper, and not on top. Poop still goes straight down with gravity last I checked.

I'd rather the lid of the tub was sitting flush.

Talk about excitable... apparently you haven't even looked at the link I provided before shooting down my hopper. I am talking about my tall tub hopper, NOT my tank hopper. Do yourself a favor and take another look at the link.

First, we must be talking about two different tubs. I don't know the total hight of my tubs at the moment (because I am at work) but they are taller then 12 inches. My hoppers in the pictures are I believe 3 inches high?

With the pee as they go... All I am suggesting is that no matter what style hopper you use, they will pee and poop on it. If they are hanging on the side of your hopper and pee, what direction do you thing the pee is going to go??? Straight onto/into the hopper.

As far as a little poop getting in the food... #1, this will happen regardless of the hopper style. #2 eating fecies is normal for a rat. There is nothing wrong with it.

Easy Tiger.

Mike
  • 07-16-2008, 02:00 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Okay Mike, for the sake of ending this, I'll say your right.

On that note...
    I like my way of doing things now, and that may all change in the future. I am calling on my experiences with rats and applying it to my ASF tubs. I do not like TANKS, I try to not use them. I'm glad they work for you, but the way I have my tubs set up is what I've found to work best for me and my animals.

You've only had your asf's a few months more than me and we have both found ways that work for our situations.

Again, thanks for all the constructive critisism :gj: It is appreciated!
  • 07-16-2008, 02:03 PM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    Quote:

Okay Mike, for the sake of ending this, I'll say your right.

On that note...
    I like my way of doing things now, and that may all change in the future. I am calling on my experiences with rats and applying it to my ASF tubs. I do not like TANKS, I try to not use them. I'm glad they work for you, but the way I have my tubs set up is what I've found to work best for me and my animals.

You've only had your asf's a few months more than me and we have both found ways that work for our situations.

Again, thanks for all the constructive critisism :gj: It is appreciated!

connie,

I am not talking about tanks. will you please just take a minute to look at the link in question???

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70923
  • 07-16-2008, 02:05 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

connie,

I am not talking about tanks. will you please just take a minute to look at the link in question???

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70923

I have mike, several times... I am still not a fan of letting my animals pee and poo on top of their food. I'd rather they didn't sit on top of the hopper, and I'm just guessing (since my tubs are only 12 " high) that they would be able to chew the ledge... I don't have it in front of me to measure anything, but those were the two things that concerned me at the time.
  • 07-16-2008, 02:21 PM
    Ladydragon
    Connie, what is the model number of the tub you're using? I like the idea and I do plan on getting some asf's to start my own breeding colony, seeing as how my snake collection is growing rapidly. If the tub has dimensions on the label I would appreciate those measurements as well. thanx. Both ideas look good and I think that whatever works for each individual person is good as long as they are happy with the end results and the animals are healthy and well taken care of.
  • 07-16-2008, 02:38 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladydragon View Post
    Connie, what is the model number of the tub you're using? I like the idea and I do plan on getting some asf's to start my own breeding colony, seeing as how my snake collection is growing rapidly. If the tub has dimensions on the label I would appreciate those measurements as well. thanx. Both ideas look good and I think that whatever works for each individual person is good as long as they are happy with the end results and the animals are healthy and well taken care of.

It's the 54 quart sterilite tubs.

23"L x 16 3/4"W x 11 7/8"H

Here is a link to their webpage, although mine don't have pretty blue lids.
    http://www.sterilite.com/ProductDeta...ection=Storage

What I have changed so far on one of my tubs is add the 1/4" hardware cloth to the underside of the lid (on my other breeding tub).

The 1/4" hardware cloth is very flimsy like screen, but the plus side to that is you can cut it with a nice sturdy pair of scissors! LOL. :rofl:

I don't trust the 1/4" hardware cloth alone, and if these ASF's are rumored to be such hardcore chewers, they should have no trouble getting through the screen like thickness.

Also for the hanging lid hopper, the 1/2" is sturdier and won't break from the weight of the food.

I'll have to take some pics tonight of what I am doing. On the ASF forum, Shrap gave the idea instead of weaving the wire through the whole lid, to just twist a piece where the zip ties are. I like that idea and will probably be doing that in addition to the zipties, unless I feel like melting them off. :gj:

Everything is coming together folks!
  • 07-16-2008, 03:04 PM
    Ladydragon
    kewl, thanx for the measurements and the link. Going to see what I can do. Now the biggest problem is to convince hubby that I need to breed asf's.
  • 07-16-2008, 03:45 PM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    Quote:

I have mike, several times... I am still not a fan of letting my animals pee and poo on top of their food. I'd rather they didn't sit on top of the hopper, and I'm just guessing (since my tubs are only 12 " high) that they would be able to chew the ledge... I don't have it in front of me to measure anything, but those were the two things that concerned me at the time.

Gotcha. :gj:
  • 07-16-2008, 03:47 PM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladydragon View Post
    kewl, thanx for the measurements and the link. Going to see what I can do. Now the biggest problem is to convince hubby that I need to breed asf's.

Just show him all the money you will save in time! Most men think with their wallets... and this is easy to understand!
  • 07-17-2008, 08:52 AM
    Jerhart
    Quote:

I asked Heath (tekwarren) on his forum about how to set up the ASF, and he told me he uses sterilite tubs. Well, here's some pics of how I did it after seeing pics of his tubs. These are 54 qt tubs, used for the wider footprint.

They still haven't tried to chew out, and use the wheel like it is their duty in life.

Tub

Water bottle

Lid and Hopper

Rats

Pee corner

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...F/IMG_3055.jpg

This rocks! Thanks Connie for all your help!! :salute:
  • 07-17-2008, 08:56 AM
    stangs13
    OK connie, how do you get the water bottle out from under that holder? I did that with my regular rats, and I had to switch to zip ties....I did something wrong...LOL.
  • 07-17-2008, 09:02 AM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stangs13 View Post
    OK connie, how do you get the water bottle out from under that holder? I did that with my regular rats, and I had to switch to zip ties....I did something wrong...LOL.

LMAO, I just lift the metal holder... It moves up and down. Pull it up over the water bottle, pull out the water bottle, refill, and put back. Easy peasy
  • 07-26-2008, 09:35 PM
    Chandler reptiles
    If you notice them chewing around the water bottle tip on the plastic you can find fender washers with the opening for the water bottle and use some aquarium sealant to glue it on with, works like a champ for mice to.
  • 07-26-2008, 09:37 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandler reptiles View Post
    If you notice them chewing around the water bottle tip on the plastic you can find fender washers with the opening for the water bottle and use some aquarium sealant to glue it on with, works like a champ for mice to.

Thats a great idea, the super glue did not work very well. Thanks man :gj:
  • 10-02-2008, 12:49 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Thats a great idea, the super glue did not work very well. Thanks man :gj:

BTW, copying this from Jamie's thread. I have already changed the lid design...

After having that thread here and at ASF forums, people heartily recommended I move the hoppers into the middle of the tub to prevent any lid chewing and I did.

All the water bottle holes are untouched.

Oh, and I hung the wheels from the lids too and that has been working out really well.

I actually like the taller tubs for ASF's because the lids keep the wheels farther off the ground, which leaves more floor space for the ASF's. But I have mostly 54 qts for holding ASF's, and I use the taller 66 qts for the breeders.

66 qt

I'll take more pictures and swap them out tonight.
  • 10-02-2008, 02:56 PM
    Mike Cavanaugh
    do you have an updated pic connie?
  • 11-25-2008, 12:27 PM
    grammie
    I'm getting my tubs today and I wonder if making the hopper out of 1/2" is going to be a problem? I have one now on current setup, but the babies are bigger. I'm worried that once we have new little ones, they could crawl up the hopper, get on the inside and shoot out the top. Would the hoppers work if made of 1/4" hardware cloth?
  • 12-02-2008, 11:48 AM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by grammie View Post
    I'm getting my tubs today and I wonder if making the hopper out of 1/2" is going to be a problem? I have one now on current setup, but the babies are bigger. I'm worried that once we have new little ones, they could crawl up the hopper, get on the inside and shoot out the top. Would the hoppers work if made of 1/4" hardware cloth?

All of my hoppers reach down to the floor where they can climb (except the bit of room underneath to make sure the food doesn't get contaminated with feces and urine), and I have yet to experience a run away or even see them attempt it.

I recommend you do it if you feel more comfortable that way, but my hoppers aren't always full to the brim and the lid screen themselves are also 1/2" except for maybe 1 lid.

I went with the 1/2" because while I believe mice can easily eat through 1/4", I do not believe it would be easy for ASF's as they do grow quite a bit larger than mice, and also I found the 1/4" around here to be really flimsy screen that is cut through easily. I much rather prefer the thicker wiring on the 1/2" for strength to hold the weight of a full hopper (since it does not rest on the floor of the tub, but hangs), and ASF's can't chew through it.

I'm not sure how people do experience run aways, having seen at what age and size they start climbing, and they don't really want to climb while their eyes are still closed, and also my ASF's once their eyes are open they are too big to climb through the 1/2" cloth.

For the one lid that I did use 1/4" on, I used it on top of the 1/2" and secured it on with wire.

*Update*

A note of caution, I have gone through quite a few wheels for these buggers, and the only ones we have available around here are the powder coated metal wire wheels.

The ASF's have chewed off the paint on a few of them, and in those tubs the wire of the wheel rusted pretty easily and one of my males now has sores on the bottom of his feet.

If you are going to consider giving them wheels, avoid any powder coated (painted) wheels, but go for stainless steel ones, or plastic.

I have been keeping wheels away from the coming up litters for some time now, and my breeders have been removed from them completely this past weekend.

In return I gave them a bunch of things to chew and destroy including very thick cardboard tubes, seeds, wood blocks, dog biscuits, and also many types of paper products to shred, since we all know how they freak when we take away something they depend on for stress release.
  • 12-02-2008, 12:41 PM
    rabernet
    Quote:

Methinks that this is a different hopper than the one that is stickied that you are thinking of - especially since you alluded to it lifting the lid a bit, and the one in that link can't lift the lid the way he has it set-up. ;)
  • 12-02-2008, 12:44 PM
    rabernet
    Quote:

*Update*

A note of caution, I have gone through quite a few wheels for these buggers, and the only ones we have available around here are the powder coated metal wire wheels.

The ASF's have chewed off the paint on a few of them, and in those tubs the wire of the wheel rusted pretty easily and one of my males now has sores on the bottom of his feet.

If you are going to consider giving them wheels, avoid any powder coated (painted) wheels, but go for stainless steel ones, or plastic.

I have been keeping wheels away from the coming up litters for some time now, and my breeders have been removed from them completely this past weekend.

In return I gave them a bunch of things to chew and destroy including very thick cardboard tubes, seeds, wood blocks, dog biscuits, and also many types of paper products to shred, since we all know how they freak when we take away something they depend on for stress release.

Thanks for that tip - I'll watch with my guys and their wheels. I use the same that you have pictured and I've not had any chewing of the wheels (they're too busy spinning each other out of the wheel to have time to chew - quite cute with five crammed on one wheel and some go flying out the sides when they get going! LOL)

Knock on wood, no chipped/chewed paint and no rust on any of my wheels - been using them since April.
  • 12-02-2008, 08:16 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    Methinks that this is a different hopper than the one that is stickied that you are thinking of - especially since you alluded to it lifting the lid a bit, and the one in that link can't lift the lid the way he has it set-up. ;)

Ohp, n/m, we're talkin about two different things! LOL
  • 12-02-2008, 08:21 PM
    littleindiangirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    Thanks for that tip - I'll watch with my guys and their wheels. I use the same that you have pictured and I've not had any chewing of the wheels (they're too busy spinning each other out of the wheel to have time to chew - quite cute with five crammed on one wheel and some go flying out the sides when they get going! LOL)

Knock on wood, no chipped/chewed paint and no rust on any of my wheels - been using them since April.

Yea, I have only about 3 original wheels left of about 7. I didn't pay enough attention to see who the culprit was since I switch all of the rats up every week. I'd like to keep wheels in their tubs since they really love it, but I need to find one without the paint for these guys. :oops:
  • 12-14-2008, 06:42 PM
    hobbyist
    So quick question.

Why the wire mesh everyone seems to have on their cages?
    Can't I just melt holes in the tub like we do for snake ventilation on racks?
  • 12-14-2008, 07:26 PM
    juddb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbyist View Post
    So quick question.

Why the wire mesh everyone seems to have on their cages?
    Can't I just melt holes in the tub like we do for snake ventilation on racks?

I think the reason is without enough ventilation, the tubs would be horribly "stinky". I imagine it would smell like pure ammonia after a few days.
  • 12-15-2008, 12:13 AM
    hobbyist
    I guess the question is do you want a mild smell in your room of choice and a bad one on cleaning day (assumably outside), or with wire mesh I assume the smell would dissipate enough it wouldnt be as bad on cleaning day, but your room may smell a bit worse for it.
    I ask because im going to be raising two-three colonies in a one-bedroom apartment in the next few weeks, and dont want guests to balk at the smell.
    Any ideas besides treated bedding, good ventilation, vanilla in water, and ot overcrowding?
  • 12-15-2008, 12:42 PM
    littleindiangirl
    ASF's in small numbers don't smell so strongly your entire house will smell. I have a particularly sensitive nose to them too.

The hardware cloth is best for the animals health. Ammonia build up will make your rats sick. Rats have a higher rate of respiration than snakes, they also pee and poop a lot more too. More ventilation the better! :gj:
  • 08-14-2009, 03:18 PM
    FIEND_FO_LYFE
    Quote:

rack for the weaners .

PERVERT.
    :rofl::rofl::8:
  • 02-16-2011, 03:03 PM
    Vegas_Luke
    Are you still using these cool tubs to house your ASF's or have you gone on to something new?

I want to make a pair of these also. Can you tell me if they ever chewed out of the tubs?

Thank you,

Luke

Quote:

Tub

Water bottle

Lid and Hopper

Rats

Pee corner