» Site Navigation
1 members and 1,252 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.
» Today's Birthdays
» Stats
Members: 76,136
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
|
-
***Griffin***
So... this is what I've been doing this weekend! Busted out the tablet after Rapture & I browsed Deviant Art, I got inspired! :oops:
Finished product...
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...art2-Copy2.jpg
The start...
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...griffstart.jpg
And for fun!
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...riffstart2.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...tart2-Copy.jpg
Any suggestions are more than welcome!!!
Thanks for looking!
Laura :)
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Like whoa :O
That's crazy awesome :crazy:
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Wow I love it ! ! !
Wonderful Job.
-
Re: ***Griffin***
drool......i need a wacom!
Awesome!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Wow! The colors are awesome. The feathers are so realistic, I can almost feel how soft they are.
I'd love to see what you could do with a wolf. (as they are my FAVORITEST animal) :wuv:
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Just had to post again.
The eyes are captivating!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
That-is-awesome. You should do a dragon. What did you use to draw it?
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Agreed, dragon, dragon, please?
That's seriously awesome!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
wow.. thats beautiful!!!! stunning... **thud** amazed! :gj:
-
Re: ***Griffin***
wow...just WOW!
Love this, thanks for sharing :)
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Unbelievable. The textures are amazing, and the depth of his eyes blows me away. You have incredible talent!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball
Like whoa :O
That's crazy awesome :crazy:
Glad you likie! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Art
Wow I love it ! ! !
Wonderful Job.
Thank you! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by patthesnakeman
drool......i need a wacom!
Awesome!
LOL! Thanks... I had a great time playing with this tab!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
Awesome! :gj:
Spanks!!! :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily
Wow! The colors are awesome. The feathers are so realistic, I can almost feel how soft they are.
I'd love to see what you could do with a wolf. (as they are my FAVORITEST animal) :wuv:
I'd really like to tackle a wolf one day..... Thanks sweetie!!! :wuv:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Art
Just had to post again.
The eyes are captivating!
Hahaha! Thanks Girl! They took the longest... I really wanted them to stand out! :love:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spix14
That-is-awesome. You should do a dragon. What did you use to draw it?
A LOT of useless time! :rolleyes: LOL!!! :P I used a Wacom tablet and the program that came with it!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywhipple02
Agreed, dragon, dragon, please?
That's seriously awesome!
I'm reeeeeeeally thinking of a Dragon next!!!! ME---> :pc:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyB
wow.. thats beautiful!!!! stunning... **thud** amazed! :gj:
Hahaha! Thanks you hun!!! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBalls
wow...just WOW!
Love this, thanks for sharing :)
Thank you! It was addictive working on! LOL :weirdface
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Quote:
Originally Posted by slartibartfast
Unbelievable. The textures are amazing, and the depth of his eyes blows me away. You have incredible talent!
Thanks Jess! I actually lost some of the texture when saving it... lol
I'm still fumbling around learning the program... :oops:
Thanks again! :hug:
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Beautiful! Did you do it all by hand?
I'm still trying to figure out the Wacom I got for my b-day last year, lol.
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Quote:
Originally Posted by pangolin
Beautiful! Did you do it all by hand?
I'm still trying to figure out the Wacom I got for my b-day last year, lol.
Yep! Well I sketched the idea.. took a pix of it, and went from there... You'll get the hang of it!!!
Thank you! :)
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Da-ang!! I want you to come to our castle and do a dragon mural....really.
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmom
Da-ang!! I want you to come to our castle and do a dragon mural....really.
Ummmm...... OK!!!
But there's a good chance that if I come to a castle.... I might not leave! :8:
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Girl!! You have got some wicked talent!! I can't wait to show Petra! She'll LOVE it!! (As do I!!!)
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Girl you have some wicked talent!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Wow the final result is super cool! Good job and the eyes are crazy good!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Wow! Awesome.. It does look like you could just reach out and touch.. Great job!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
That's really cool. Good job! :gj:
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC
Girl!! You have got some wicked talent!! I can't wait to show Petra! She'll LOVE it!! (As do I!!!)
Thank you so much Judy!!! :sunny:
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleindiangirl
Girl you have some wicked talent!
Thanks ConniE!!!! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture
Wow the final result is super cool! Good job and the eyes are crazy good!
LOL! Thanks D! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAMOUFLAGED
Wow! Awesome.. It does look like you could just reach out and touch.. Great job!
Aww thank you! :oops:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonWallace
That's really cool. Good job! :gj:
Thanks WP!!!!! :banana:
-
Re: ***Griffin***
Spectacular!!! Wacoms are love :love: Man, sheer awesome!
-
Re: ***Griffin***
|