Printable View
Post pics of yours. :) There's a head in there somewhere. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3579d1c567.jpg http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f5c5676396.jpg
shy lil babies. :) http://i.imgur.com/HugLPH5m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/QFFKb0Nm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/jahnZRDm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/AEgzks5m.jpg
If they can't see you, you can't see them!:P
Quote: Originally Posted by DennisM If they can't see you, you can't see them!:P Indeed! :)
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f5f8443fb2.jpg. Pheobe - 2015 Pastave Heres my infinity ball haha :-p Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Infinity Ball for sure! :)
Quote: Originally Posted by Ax01 shy lil babies. :) http://i.imgur.com/jahnZRDm.jpg I loveee this one !! Ugh <3 :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...cef0e6764e.jpg My headless pastel het pied :) Find me on Facebook :) https://www.facebook.com/Sunsetconstrictors/
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b8979785d2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...pslrzamezn.jpg Nope, no head in there anywhere. I didn't even get to see her head the day she arrived.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f5f2863807.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f9d45daee6.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i miss my big living room window w/ pouring sunlight at my old house. anyways this lil girl is like her daddy from post #2 of this thread. the daddy Quote: Originally Posted by Ax01 https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...m/AEgzks5m.jpg and a shy lil girl. https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/MTBJLIc.jpg there u are! i see u! https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/1t3pK61.jpg
My little Crowley isn't shy enough to hide his face so do these count? I know I've posted most of these if not all of em elsewhere on the forums but they are cute so I will share them again. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...uIz_Vcak04rnGA https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...lHdZyPh2RQjOYc https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...RbMsqggRRm_hqQ https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...nfpwjLktv-4wvA https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...Nu76ktpktVevMg https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...BxMGfmT1ojmgdg
Got two! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...28410692e0.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ed42d46255.jpg Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk