Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,506

0 members and 1,506 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,136
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

Black Pastel?

Printable View

  • 09-01-2015, 02:23 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Black Pastel?
  • 09-01-2015, 02:53 PM
    redshepherd
    The link doesn't work for me..
  • 09-01-2015, 03:16 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Re: Black Pastel?
    You need to upload the picture in your gallery or on host like photobucket instead of posting a Facebook links.

    Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
  • 09-01-2015, 05:39 PM
    Ba11er
    Re: Black Pastel?
    I have always wondered what the characteristics of Black Pastels are? I have seen Normal, Black Pastel, and Cinnamon that look almost identical. I have wanted to get a black pastel but i dont want to get duped with a normal especially with the price difference.

    I know they have dark black with gold to rust color but is there anything else to look for in Black Pastels?
  • 09-01-2015, 09:36 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Re: Black Pastel?
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...eded202171.jpg

    Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
  • 09-01-2015, 09:36 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Re: Black Pastel?
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...76ca598506.jpg

    Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
  • 09-01-2015, 09:36 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Re: Black Pastel?
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...b5e1e20a07.jpg

    Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
  • 09-01-2015, 09:38 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Re: Black Pastel?
  • 09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Re: Black Pastel?
  • 09-01-2015, 11:12 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Re: Black Pastel?
    Are these photos good enough?

    Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
  • 09-01-2015, 11:34 PM
    Bigfish1975
    Im gonna say that it looks like a normal to me.
  • 09-01-2015, 11:38 PM
    Dubious-Z
    Re: Black Pastel?
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Bigfish1975 View Post
    Im gonna say that it looks like a normal to me.

    Well this really sucks if she is I got her at a repticon and paid for a black pastel... I e-mail the people..

    Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
  • 09-02-2015, 03:50 AM
    Tash
    Re: Black Pastel?
    It's hard to tell in some of the photos. Some of the shots make it seem like it's a normal but the markings in some of the better photos makes me say that it's a black pastel.

    Color wise I sometimes have have a hard time telling between the two, so I believe it's the markings you want to judge it on.
  • 09-02-2015, 07:20 AM
    BCS
    Yes, it is a black pastel. The pattern is not right to be a normal.
  • 09-02-2015, 08:29 AM
    Madkatter
    Black Pastel
  • 09-02-2015, 09:32 AM
    Tsanford
    Re: Black Pastel?
    I agree, it has the colors and pattern of a black pastel. Id say you definitely got what you paid for!

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  • 09-02-2015, 09:42 AM
    MarkS
    Yes, it is a black pastel. Just not the best example of the morph.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1