» Site Navigation
1 members and 445 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.
» Today's Birthdays
» Stats
Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
|
-
New BCI 1st feed
Last night, my newly acquired BCI ate it's first meal, while under my care.
You see I have a big male xxl rat that has escaped 3 times. He always makes a run, just those 3x he was successful. Anyway I had him marked for over a month, but none of my 2000+g balls would attempt it.
Well the new BCI took him down like it was nothing! Check out the video :)
BCI 1st feed under new care: https://youtu.be/QZWCE06YFRA
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
-
Love it man! You escape, you become dinner!
Liked that moment of hesitation, " look what just fell into my lap". Wham!
Thats what's cool about Boas, they don't mess around.
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
Wow, he really went from zero to go! Beautiful beastie!
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
Where'd the 7 foot Snake go?
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...20bc5b1b67.jpg
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
-
What is that a picture of?
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
My BCI burrowed after its meal. Now it's been in the ambush position for 3 days now! You can just see the nose, that's it :D
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinz
What is that a picture of?
See it now. :D
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
-
Ok, gotcha, I'm not even going to go into what I thought that first pic was. I was waaay off base! :oops:
My girl buries herself too. Sometimes with just the nostrils barely out, so it is hard to find her.
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinz
Ok, gotcha, I'm not even going to go into what I thought that first pic was. I was waaay off base! :oops:
My girl buries herself too. Sometimes with just the nostrils barely out, so it is hard to find her.
Post her up! :)
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
-
New BCI 1st feed
She's been buried for three days straight. I just went back to take a pic and she was out.
Here are some pics posted before.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...deaaf3d3e0.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...8f79207f28.jpg
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinz
She's nice and big :D
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
-
New BCI 1st feed
The pic is an illusion. She is quite thin actually. The way she is hanging is distending her body. I don't think her thickest part is even as thick as the end of a baseball bat.
She is only 6 ft.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...1fe83a7452.jpg
-
Re: New BCI 1st feed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinz
Man, I don't have a length of mine yet, but it's thickest Part is still bigger than a quart sized jar.
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
-
Sounds like you have a Hoss on your hands. :D
But from that first pic I saw, she (guessing) did not look over fed.
She appeared to have the proper bread loaf body shape.
|