Aww what a shy little guy....I remember when my fat girl Dottie used to be shy, now shes just a 1028g fat eating machine that demands food all the time. :) Grats btw, nice looking pied. People say ball pythons go on hunger strikes around 1000g but I guess Dottie didn't get the memo lol.
03-28-2015, 10:02 PM
Trackstrong83
Pied are always the best :gj:
03-28-2015, 11:06 PM
jd515
Re: New boy
I've wanted a pied for a while now. He will actually be my first!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-28-2015, 11:42 PM
CrazyPiston
Very nice.. I actually wasn't on the pied wagon until last night. I saw an enchi pied. Now I'm kinda on the wagon.
I like yours. I like the pattern where he has color.
03-29-2015, 12:00 AM
jd515
Re: New boy
They are very nice. I will post more pics when he arrives on Tuesday.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-29-2015, 03:12 AM
anicatgirl
I fell in love with Pieds first off when I started looking at snakes. They were just a little out of my price range so my lesser pastel is now the love of my life!
Grats on the lovely pickup!
03-29-2015, 03:19 AM
Cohazard
That's a good looking pied, is it pastel?
03-29-2015, 09:22 AM
jd515
Re: New boy
I think it's just a normal pied. I got a really good deal. He was only $400
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Cohazard
Awesome! I'm going to pick up a male low white for $300 this week. Almost got a female under $400 too but it sold before I got the chance.
03-29-2015, 12:06 PM
Albert Clark
Re: New boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd515
I think it's just a normal pied. I got a really good deal. He was only $400
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great deal! Handsome little rat killer. Good luck with him. Take care. :gj:
03-29-2015, 12:46 PM
WarriorPrincess90
Very handsome little pied you've found there! Pieds have always been one of my favorites, but until recently I could never afford one. I got a great deal on a little 2014 female about a month ago. I absolutely adore her. :3
03-29-2015, 01:57 PM
jd515
Re: New boy
That awesome. I can't wait till I get some het females or a visual female to breed with her and have little pied babies.