Printable View
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...7b9751c5ba.jpg Doing some cleaning and feeding today. Just thought she looked wonderful! Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk :)
Very nice!
She looks like a big ole happy chunky monkey :) she looks beautiful.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexisFitzy She looks like a big ole happy chunky monkey :) she looks beautiful. She is XD Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk :)
If I am to ever get a ball python, I think I'd get an albino first for their good pricing for those great yellows. Good catch!
I really like albinos as well. Your looks great.
I love albinos. Yours is beautiful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Originally Posted by Redlude92 I love albinos. Yours is beautiful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thank you :) Sent from iPhone 6 using tapatalk :)
You can never go wrong with having a beautiful albino in your collection! Your albino is stunning and I hope to have one some day!
Very nice...I LOVE Albino's..How much does she weigh? Here is my guy. He is about 300 Grams http://i60.tinypic.com/2j5ifxg.jpg
Love the colouring in both albinos!!! (Although personally, the red eyes freak me out!!! I'm like that with pretty much albinos of every species.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirensong26 Love the colouring in both albinos!!! (Although personally, the red eyes freak me out!!! I'm like that with pretty much albinos of every species.) I was like that. But I guess I soften up to her. I like the bananas because they are yellow with black eyes. Sent from iPhone 6 using tapatalk :)
Quote: Originally Posted by albinos_rule Very nice...I LOVE Albino's..How much does she weigh? Here is my guy. He is about 300 Grams http://i60.tinypic.com/2j5ifxg.jpg She's probably 2,000 grams. She was in breeding last year over that. But when she had eggs. She lost a ton of weight. Slowly working our way back up. Sent from iPhone 6 using tapatalk :)
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...80f9da0ab6.jpg This is one of hour hatchlings. Albino yellowbelly Sent from iPhone 6 using tapatalk :)