Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,338

0 members and 1,338 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem
  • 11-23-2013, 05:33 PM
    kingkung
    Just got back from repticon!
    So I went to repticon today and was only planning on spending 150 max. But ended up a little over but very happy with my buy. I saw some bumble bees and killer bees and lived their colors but they are a little to much for me. Male butter ball, about a year old. Love how light he is. Got a deal on him.

    http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/IMAG0383.jpg

    http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/IMAG0386.jpg

    http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/IMAG0388.jpg
    http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/IMAG0391.jpg


    Sent from my HTCONE
  • 11-23-2013, 05:47 PM
    Naom9Anne
    He is gorgeous! I was considering adding a butter to the collection at some point :)
  • 11-23-2013, 07:54 PM
    NYHC4LIFE8899
    Awesome pick up bro,he's a pretty boy..just gotta fatten him up a bit :)
  • 11-23-2013, 09:22 PM
    Physician&Snakes
    Re: Just got back from repticon!
    The case has him listed as female...oh wait that's a step down acrylic. Nice boy, I would grab a good price ghost female after breeding season, just keep an eye on Kingsnake.
  • 11-23-2013, 09:37 PM
    Crazymonkee
    Very nice!!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  • 11-23-2013, 09:48 PM
    kingkung
    Thank you. Just weighed him. He is 184g

    Sent from my HTCONE
  • 11-23-2013, 09:52 PM
    CrystalRose
    He's very nice. I love butters/lessers :D
  • 11-24-2013, 03:45 AM
    kingkung
    He's a good shot too. Gave home a live little rat. Hit it right in the face. :)

    Sent from my HTCONE
  • 11-24-2013, 12:58 PM
    SlitherinSisters
    He looks good!
  • 11-24-2013, 03:36 PM
    EAC Reptiles
    Just got back from repticon!
    Nice pickup! Butters are one of my favorite base morphs.
  • 11-24-2013, 05:39 PM
    kingkung
    i just love the light colors, a favorite for me tooo
  • 11-24-2013, 05:44 PM
    got_ballz
    Yea I just got my Yellow Bellys at the repticon yesterday great event
  • 11-24-2013, 10:59 PM
    JMinILM
    Re: Just got back from repticon!
    Very nice pick up! Congrats!
  • 11-25-2013, 04:12 PM
    kingkung
    I want a spider female now to make some butter bees

    Sent from my HTCONE
  • 11-25-2013, 04:13 PM
    Schmee123
    Re: Just got back from repticon!
    Nice scoop! :gj:
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1