Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,511

0 members and 1,511 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

Help needed to ID

Printable View

  • 07-11-2013, 03:20 PM
    Kin
    Help needed to ID
  • 07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
    treeboa
    Just a light normal. Pastels have light, kind of gold colored eyes and blushing in their black spots. That snakes has no blushing at all.
  • 07-11-2013, 03:39 PM
    The Serpent Merchant
    Not a pastel
  • 07-11-2013, 03:40 PM
    Kin
    Re: Help needed to ID

    thanx guys...
  • 07-11-2013, 04:13 PM
    Kin
    What abt this pcs of beauty? Is this a normal spider?

    [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...711-WA0017.jpg[/IMG]
  • 07-11-2013, 04:29 PM
    TheSnakeGuy
    Re: Help needed to ID
    Yes that is a normal spider. Good looking one too, I think. I dig the tribal pattern at the back of the head.
  • 07-11-2013, 04:32 PM
    decensored
    normal and spider :)
  • 07-11-2013, 04:44 PM
    Kin
    If I were to breed this pair, would it be a 50 50 chance for spider n normal babies?
  • 07-11-2013, 04:52 PM
    The Serpent Merchant
    Yes, each egg will have a 50% chance of being a spider BP and a 50% chance of being normal
  • 07-11-2013, 05:03 PM
    Anya
    And personally, I think they would be a good pair to breed. Even though it's just a light normal, she'll lighten up your spider babies nice and pretty.
  • 07-12-2013, 01:03 AM
    Kin
    Thanx guys, for all the insights.

    Thank u Anya, it is exciting thinking abt how the babies would look like...
  • 07-12-2013, 01:06 AM
    treeboa
    I agree that would be a GREAT pairing! I love that spider, it looks similar to the female I have.
  • 07-12-2013, 01:06 AM
    decensored
    Yeah that is a gorgeous spider. She would make some cool bumblebees if you could get a very good quality pastel :)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1