Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,267

0 members and 2,267 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem
  • 02-07-2013, 09:38 PM
    Daybreaker
    Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    It's finally happened, and I simply could not be happier! I've been waiting and waiting for NINE MONTHS for this girl to pass and she finally did it! I was getting worried that she was actually physically unable to pass by herself since I could feel huge urates inside her and knowing that 8/9 months is on the longer end of having a blood not go but she finally went! I'm so proud and relived, this seriously made my week lol (My birthday is tomorrow...perhaps she knew and wanted to give me a gift?) :P

    And because it was too epic to not photograph......

    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ps94006d50.jpg

    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...psace1a093.jpg

    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ps3cf89726.jpg

    After, feeling empty and ready for some rats:

    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ps82cf56dc.jpg

    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ps10859ae5.jpg
  • 02-07-2013, 09:41 PM
    Aes_Sidhe
    For a mercy of Gods... I read that Blood can go few months without but 9 :O Thats remind me episode of South Park and competition for Record turd lol :rofl:
  • 02-07-2013, 09:44 PM
    Capray
    Whoah man..that turd is bigger than the snake. Awesome, and congrats! She deserves a nice juicy rodent!
  • 02-07-2013, 09:44 PM
    DooLittle
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    Holy crap. I bet she feels better!

    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  • 02-07-2013, 09:46 PM
    RoseyReps
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DrDooLittle View Post
    Holy crap. I bet she feels better!

    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

    :rofl:

    Is it normal for bloods to go a long time between bm's?
  • 02-07-2013, 09:58 PM
    Daybreaker
    lol It's more on the uncommon side to go 9 months hence why I was getting worried.....most people I read of consider 4-5 months on the long side of them not passing. My SSTP goes about 1-2 months regularly so I'm so relieved this albino girlie finally went.

    Here's a pic of my black blood girl, just cuz:

    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...uary820138.jpg
  • 02-07-2013, 10:40 PM
    Valentine Pirate
    Bahaha, I remember feeling that way when my pastel female went after holding it for 5 months :P I was never more excited to take pictures of feces. She was so tiny at the time (~400 grams?) I could hardly believe it fit.

    That is some epic bowel control though
  • 02-07-2013, 11:14 PM
    ahunt037
    Holy crap is the best response to this and second best response is what a beautiful snake makes me want a blood even more now! O Happy Birthday!!!
  • 02-07-2013, 11:24 PM
    Pyrate81
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    OMG! It's soooo big....that's what she said. ;)

    9 months w/o a BM. :O What's the achievement for that called?
  • 02-08-2013, 03:06 AM
    devildog_dk
    Those pics do not do it justice at all, it was seriously one of the most impressive things I've ever seen.

    I've even texted her pics some of my more gloriously large achievements but this one set the bar even higher...

    Challenge accepted snake... challenge accepted.
  • 02-08-2013, 05:31 AM
    nick654377
    Correct me if i am wrong but dont some people soak and massage the belly on bloods to help break it up when they have not gone in a "few" months?

    but congrats
  • 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM
    Daybreaker
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ahunt037 View Post
    Holy crap is the best response to this and second best response is what a beautiful snake makes me want a blood even more now! O Happy Birthday!!!

    Thank you! :)

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Pyrate81 View Post
    What's the achievement for that called?

    No idea, but I hope she never goes this long again!

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by nick654377 View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong but dont some people soak and massage the belly on bloods to help break it up when they have not gone in a "few" months?

    but congrats

    Yes, I was soaking her and started handling her more frequently in hopes that the movements would make her feel like passing her bm and urates on her own. I don't believe either helped her though, I believe in her case she just simply wasn't ready to go and when she was this was the result. Soaking a snake in warm water with massages isn't a fool-proof way to make a snake pass a bm: it depends on the individual animal.

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Valentine Pirate View Post
    Bahaha, I remember feeling that way when my pastel female went after holding it for 5 months :P

    That's a long time for a ball!
  • 02-08-2013, 03:14 PM
    DNACurtusK
    Congrats lol

    It is normal for Blood Pythons to go a few months without a BM. I have a pretty large collection, and that happens quite frequently. I keep a binder with extensive detailed records on each and every animal I have and I was just lookin through and there is quite a space in between the BM's. They are all active and healthy and eat normally though.
  • 02-20-2013, 03:08 AM
    catzeye21138
    That is massive. That's like on the human poop spectrum. Awesome.
  • 02-20-2013, 03:11 AM
    zilcherr
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    she is gorgeous! congratz on that relief !
  • 02-20-2013, 05:28 AM
    Kodieh
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    No wonder they can get up to 30 pounds,must have been a load off her haha.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  • 02-20-2013, 09:20 AM
    33rpm
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    2012 DA14 has NOTHING on that! Nice logs!:gj:
  • 02-20-2013, 09:22 AM
    33rpm
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by zilcherr View Post
    she is gorgeous! congratz on that relief !

    Nice hat. ST ST ST ST
  • 12-28-2013, 10:54 PM
    southbay54
    holy **** omg
  • 12-28-2013, 11:32 PM
    Daybreaker
    ^ Indeed.

    By the way she's been having regular bowel movements since this thread (posted back in Feb '13) and is still beautiful, healthy, and growing great :gj:
  • 12-29-2013, 01:56 PM
    southbay54
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Daybreaker View Post
    ^ Indeed.

    By the way she's been having regular bowel movements since this thread (posted back in Feb '13) and is still beautiful, healthy, and growing great :gj:

    That's good probably hurt hahaha
  • 12-29-2013, 02:40 PM
    Louie
    Re: Never been so happy over a bowel movement! (Pics)
    That is some huge.. feces.
    Holy{feces} is somewhat good term to describe it

    "Snakes don't bite. Just humans."
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1