Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,147

3 members and 1,144 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,276
Posts: 2,573,135
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem
  • 01-26-2013, 11:53 AM
    nimblykimbly
    What is this morph?? Please!
    They have this one listed as a Mojave - I know better... But what is it?? Clear belly, color in pic is accurate :) thanks everyone :)
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/a3y2a4eg.jpg
  • 01-26-2013, 11:57 AM
    dr del
    Re: What is this morph?? Please!
    Could also be a cinammon.

    Need a few more pics of the had and pattern though.


    dr del
  • 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
    nimblykimbly
    What is this morph?? Please!
    I couldn't get a belly pic, realized it's in shed. But as it moved around the tank, I could see that it's belly is very clear. I couldn't see any marks on it. They are asking $299 neg.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/hapuqymy.jpg
  • 01-26-2013, 12:25 PM
    dr del
    Re: What is this morph?? Please!
    Do they know what sex it is?

    I'd check the current prices for a similar sized snake ( male and female ) on somewhere like fauna or kingsnake.

    ETA: I think it's a cinammon.


    dr del
  • 01-26-2013, 12:29 PM
    Capray
    It looks like a mojo to me. It's also in shed, so it's way more dull in that picture than usual. I agree, check other prices to see if that's reasonable.
  • 01-26-2013, 12:30 PM
    eatgoodfood
    Looks like a mojo in shed.
  • 01-26-2013, 12:31 PM
    Daybreaker
    I see a Mojo too, and not a fantastic one at that IMO. I'd pass regardless of sex, weight, or price.
  • 01-26-2013, 12:31 PM
    DooLittle
    Re: What is this morph?? Please!
    Shed may make it hard to really tell. But I see cinny more than mojo.

    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  • 01-26-2013, 01:38 PM
    nimblykimbly
    What is this morph?? Please!
    In person, it doesn't look like a mojo to me, however I am a newbie so I could TOTALLY be wrong... lol It has no yellow accent coloring, and all of its color appears so be some shade of soft brown to beige. I'd say it's probably about 175ish grams, based on my snakes at home. I think 299 is way overpriced for either a mojo or Cinny, anyway... But thought I'd ask you guys to rule out some really great morph that might be worth picking up! :)

    P.S. I have no clue whether its a M or F, neither does the pet store, nor will they sex it. Kinda makes the whole buying process difficult, eh? lol
  • 01-26-2013, 01:45 PM
    interloc
    What is this morph?? Please!
    Mojo in shed is what I would think it is.
  • 01-26-2013, 02:22 PM
    iCandiBallPythons
    Re: What is this morph?? Please!
    From those pics I would deff say cinny. Here is a pic of one of my females in shed for comparison
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/ze7umyny.jpg


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
  • 01-26-2013, 04:50 PM
    nimblykimbly
    What is this morph?? Please!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by iCandiBallPythons View Post
    From those pics I would deff say cinny. Here is a pic of one of my females in shed for comparison
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/ze7umyny.jpg


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

    That looks more like what was at the store, minus the black... This one was pure brown, with no black at all :)
  • 01-26-2013, 05:14 PM
    BCBallPythons
    What is this morph?? Please!
    Looks mojave to me. Heres a pic of mine. His yellows arent crazy either
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/guqa5ahy.jpg

    $299 for a female would be a good price. However if its at a pet store chances are its a male as most breeders that sell to pet stores usually sell them their males. Never know tho :)
    But $299 for a male Mojave is over priced. You cAn find a much nicer one from a breeder for the same price or cheaper.



    Http://www.BCBallPythons.com
    Http://www.facebook.com/bcballpythons
  • 01-26-2013, 05:15 PM
    C&H Exotic Morphs
    It looks 100% Mojave to me.

    For comparison here are 3 of ours. All 3 are very different from each other.

    http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7f96e57f.jpg

    http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4aa12d6f.jpg

    http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...psbd3667d1.jpg
  • 01-26-2013, 11:28 PM
    iCandiBallPythons
    Re: What is this morph?? Please!
    The "black" is actually a blushed brown. Here is a better pic.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/hazudary.jpg

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
  • 01-26-2013, 11:34 PM
    angllady2
    It could honestly be either or a cinnamon or mojave. Until it shed's it would be really hard to tell. But, personally I'd pass, you could get a much nicer snake from a breeder for the same money or less.

    Gale
  • 01-26-2013, 11:51 PM
    nimblykimbly
    What is this morph?? Please!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by iCandiBallPythons View Post
    The "black" is actually a blushed brown. Here is a better pic.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/hazudary.jpg

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

    Oh yes I can see it much more now :) thank you!
  • 01-26-2013, 11:54 PM
    nimblykimbly
    What is this morph?? Please!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by BCBallPythons View Post
    Looks mojave to me. Heres a pic of mine. His yellows arent crazy either
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/guqa5ahy.jpg

    $299 for a female would be a good price. However if its at a pet store chances are its a male as most breeders that sell to pet stores usually sell them their males. Never know tho :)
    But $299 for a male Mojave is over priced. You cAn find a much nicer one from a breeder for the same price or cheaper.



    Http://www.BCBallPythons.com
    Http://www.facebook.com/bcballpythons

    Thank you :) how funny!! My M Mojave has the EXACT SAME 'ghosty' that yours does (about 1/3 down yours' back)
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/27/4aqu4uny.jpg
    See it? :D
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1