Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 4,125

1 members and 4,124 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

First Snake!

Printable View

  • 12-20-2012, 03:07 AM
    Jango
    First Snake!
    I'd like to introduce Pancake, the pastel! I can already tell I'm going to be biten by the bug, she's awesome. I think a spider or fire would go with her nicely ;)

    http://i.imgur.com/T3mko.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/M4K17.jpg
  • 12-20-2012, 03:09 AM
    Corey209
    The pattern's pretty busy but she has nice yellows. Congrats man!
  • 12-20-2012, 03:09 AM
    Wapadi
    Very pretty!

    And once you start you cant stop!
  • 12-20-2012, 04:38 AM
    AK_FishTech
    I like a busy pastel and yes a fire spider would go rather well with her ; )
  • 12-20-2012, 09:05 AM
    liv
    Congratulations, she's very cute!
  • 12-20-2012, 05:57 PM
    SlitherinSisters
    Very nice! Welcome to the addiction ;)
  • 12-20-2012, 06:51 PM
    Beto510
    I like her. Congrats
  • 12-20-2012, 07:24 PM
    cinnamonpython
    I love the name :D :D :D
  • 01-14-2013, 04:27 PM
    Jango
    Seems like it doesn't take long for the bug to infect, here's my next one!

    I like to call her LG, but her name is Margarine/Large Marge

    http://i.imgur.com/ILkDG.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kRJK2.jpg
  • 01-14-2013, 04:29 PM
    SylverTears
    Ooh LG is stunning! Great pickups :)
  • 01-14-2013, 04:33 PM
    DooLittle
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    Seems like it doesn't take long for the bug to infect, here's my next one!

    I like to call her LG, but her name is Margarine/Large Marge

    http://i.imgur.com/ILkDG.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kRJK2.jpg

    Welcome to the addiction! Can't go wrong with an albino! Love me some yellow snakes, lol...

    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1