Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 740

0 members and 740 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

Dinker x Pastel

Printable View

  • 12-07-2012, 08:23 AM
    R.V.R-nordic
    Dinker x Pastel
    Hallo.. it would be nice to hear what you folks think of this Dinker? It is a wild caught male from Togo! First year breeding : ) I had him in 3-4 years with no breeding interest...
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/07/8e7ute5y.jpg
  • 12-07-2012, 08:29 AM
    Flikky
    Re: Dinker x Pastel
    Wow I love him! Hope he proves out... Awesome color
  • 12-07-2012, 08:38 AM
    Mike41793
    Looks mojave-ish. Very nice, i like him!
  • 12-07-2012, 08:41 AM
    eatgoodfood
    Cant wait to see what pops out. I agree with the mojave-ish look. You should try throwing him to a mojave or lesser and see if you get some BELs.
  • 12-07-2012, 08:47 AM
    Ridinandreptiles
    that to a ghi or blackhead...schweeeet
  • 12-07-2012, 09:37 AM
    R.V.R-nordic
    I think it looks more like a very good Chocolate but let see....
  • 12-07-2012, 12:43 PM
    SlitherinSisters
    He looks really cool. Do you have a better picture of him?
  • 12-07-2012, 02:40 PM
    Akren_905
    great looking dinker n nice pastel hope it proves out and get a bunch of girls.
  • 12-07-2012, 02:45 PM
    Enigmatic Reptiles
    He looks nice. Mojaveish to me but either way he is nice. Good luck
  • 12-07-2012, 03:04 PM
    ClarkT
    That's an AWESOME dinker! First thing that came to my mind was black pastel/cinny type, but looking more, I think mojave, too. Hurry up and get those babies hatched! Mach Schnell!
  • 12-07-2012, 09:17 PM
    TessadasExotics
    Im betting you get some pewters! :D
  • 12-08-2012, 07:49 AM
    R.V.R-nordic
  • 12-08-2012, 07:56 AM
    R.V.R-nordic
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/08/asuma9y7.jpg
    Here some more pics.. Sorry the quality of the pic is a little poor.
  • 12-08-2012, 04:27 PM
    TessadasExotics
    Very interesting boy to say the least. Good luck! Cant wait to see the outcome.
  • 12-10-2012, 04:03 PM
    naturesbeautybreeder
    I say mojo or possibly chocolate maybe a new form of black pastel? Hard to tell through pics to me at least
  • 12-10-2012, 07:47 PM
    bpdesign
    Re: Dinker x Pastel
    Honestly, I don't think it looks like a Mojave or black pastel. I do think you have your own gene at work there. It will be exciting to see what you hatout out!
  • 12-10-2012, 08:02 PM
    jimssnakes0808
    Re: Dinker x Pastel
    Very nice i cant wait to see what goes on with this project..
  • 12-11-2012, 08:35 AM
    R.V.R-nordic
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bpdesign View Post
    Honestly, I don't think it looks like a Mojave or black pastel. I do think you have your own gene at work there. It will be exciting to see what you hatout out!

    It hard to say if its genetic! but I hope fore some thing different than Mojave or Back pastel.. I don't say it's a new Candy but the hopes would be that it is co dominant difrent : )
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1