Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,929

0 members and 1,929 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,276
Posts: 2,573,135
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

Would you buy this Fire?

Printable View

  • 12-02-2012, 11:06 AM
    Got Balls?
    Would you buy this Fire?
    Just wondering what you guys think of this fire would you purchase him?http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/03/ave3ybys.jpg
  • 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM
    RoseyReps
    I tend towards more reduced fires, so personally, no I would not. But that's just my preference :)
  • 12-02-2012, 11:13 AM
    satomi325
    I personally won't. I favor more bright colored fires with a reduced pattern and a lot of flames.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • 12-02-2012, 02:51 PM
    Mike41793
    Id pass on that one.
  • 12-02-2012, 03:02 PM
    Daybreaker
    He's not terrible, but I would personally pass too.
  • 12-02-2012, 03:25 PM
    andwhy6
    i would say its a fire. ask for birthing records
  • 12-02-2012, 03:30 PM
    snakesRkewl
    Re: Would you buy this Fire?
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by andwhy6 View Post
    i would say its a fire. ask for birthing records

    No need, it's obviously a fire, just a very busy spotted up one, but still a fire.
  • 12-02-2012, 04:18 PM
    Ridinandreptiles
    if your jaw doesnt drop then you should pass
  • 12-02-2012, 04:32 PM
    TessadasExotics
    Its really up to you. It isn't a bad looking fire by any stretch. If you like it then I say get it. If you don't then pass.
  • 12-02-2012, 04:38 PM
    pigfat
    I like reduced as well, that fire seems a little dark as well, although it may just be the light. I Consider mine somewhat reduced, but others may not.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/03/abu7ebed.jpg
  • 12-02-2012, 06:19 PM
    Got Balls?
    Well I ended up buying it I think I got him for a decent price $100 he's about 325 grams I guess I got what I paid for
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1