Love it here and on FB too.
Hypo something:confusd:
12-01-2012, 08:52 PM
TessadasExotics
hmm do I see Cinny, lesser and hypo?
12-01-2012, 08:58 PM
SlitherinSisters
I'm terrible at these games! Hypo pewter?
12-01-2012, 09:17 PM
cmack91
Axanthic mojave?
Any hints?
12-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Luke Martin
True Ghost Mojave?
12-01-2012, 09:44 PM
3skulls
Axanthic Ghost
12-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Solarsoldier001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Martin
True Ghost Mojave?
I don't know if its the same thing. Hypo Mojave
Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk :)
12-01-2012, 09:46 PM
RobNJ
Re: Wanna guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Martin
True Ghost Mojave?
Ooooohhhh, good guess Luke!!! I can get on board with that!
12-01-2012, 10:14 PM
TessadasExotics
Re: Wanna guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarsoldier001
I don't know if its the same thing. Hypo Mojave
Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk :)
A true ghost is a Hypo Axanthic. Ghost is just another name for Hypo. Ghost should realy mean True Ghost. Wish people would start referring to them only as Hypo. Would eliminate alot of confusion.
12-02-2012, 02:14 PM
coldbloodaddict
Re: Wanna guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Martin
True Ghost Mojave?
Ding ding ding ding ding!!!
Good guesses everyone, but Luke got it right!
I just checked and all the babies are out, but him!!! LOL Hopefully that it slides out today!
I'm still in shocked I hit it...The pairing was Mojave 100% Het True Ghost (VPI) x 100% Het VPI Axanthic 50% Het Hypo...I have one other clutch cooking now from the same pairing and one more girl due in less then 30 days!
12-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Annarose15
Now that's some serious odds! Congratulations!
12-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Emilio
Wow can't wait to see it out the egg.
12-02-2012, 04:23 PM
TessadasExotics
Awesome luck!
12-02-2012, 04:50 PM
3skulls
Never knew about a True Ghost, learn something new everyday!
12-02-2012, 05:34 PM
RedDragonMorphs
More pics when its out of the egg please! Thx in advance. Congrats too!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
12-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Luke Martin
Damn I'm good! Can't wait to see it out Jon!
12-03-2012, 12:28 AM
coldbloodaddict
Re: Wanna guess?
Here she is...I will post more pics in a new thread after she sheds! Thanks again everyone!
You just made my day, she is beautiful! Congrats Jon!
12-03-2012, 08:59 AM
HypoLyf
Re: Wanna guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodaddict
Ding ding ding ding ding!!!
Good guesses everyone, but Luke got it right!
I just checked and all the babies are out, but him!!! LOL Hopefully that it slides out today!
I'm still in shocked I hit it...The pairing was Mojave 100% Het True Ghost (VPI) x 100% Het VPI Axanthic 50% Het Hypo...I have one other clutch cooking now from the same pairing and one more girl due in less then 30 days!
Tell me the secret to cut deals with the odds gods. ;)
That's a great combo Jon! :gj:
12-03-2012, 02:06 PM
coldbloodaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpents_Den
Congrats Jon, she's smoking...
Thanks Steve!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack91
You just made my day, she is beautiful! Congrats Jon!
Thanks Cody!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyfoti05
Tell me the secret to cut deals with the odds gods. ;)
That's a great combo Jon! :gj:
I sacrifice a lot of rats! lol
Thanks!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
12-03-2012, 02:19 PM
RobNJ
Re: Wanna guess?
awesome Jon! I've got to get into axanthics, that is just an incredible snake.
12-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Luke Martin
She looks awesome Jon. Can't believe you hit those odds!
12-03-2012, 04:41 PM
coldbloodaddict
Re: Wanna guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ
awesome Jon! I've got to get into axanthics, that is just an incredible snake.
Thanks Rob! Axanthics are a must have!!! The Lavender Albino Axanthic stuff is going to be hot too!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Martin
She looks awesome Jon. Can't believe you hit those odds!
Thanks Luke! Me either! I'll probably get all Normals in the next 2 clutches!!! LOL
12-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Coleslaw007
Re: Wanna guess?
Saw this on Facebook. SO gorgeous and amazing odds. Very, very nice, congrats!
12-04-2012, 04:45 AM
coldbloodaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleslaw007
Saw this on Facebook. SO gorgeous and amazing odds. Very, very nice, congrats!
Thank You!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
12-04-2012, 05:04 AM
gsarchie
Talk about winning the lottery! You should have bought a powerball ticket... :)
12-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Luke Martin
I know what's in the next clutch....and it ain't no normals....;)
12-04-2012, 05:24 PM
coldbloodaddict
Re: Wanna guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsarchie
Talk about winning the lottery! You should have bought a powerball ticket... :)