Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 251

0 members and 251 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 76,135
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scared90
  • 09-24-2012, 09:51 AM
    Evenstar
    Introduction! New Mojave BP
    I acquired this gorgeous male mojave from our own L.West. He is a stunning animal if I do say so myself. I'd never really been a fan of mojaves, but this fellow is rapidly changing my mind. Sadly, he will never be bred. He had surgery in 2011 for a prolapsed hemipene - it had to be amputated. But he is with me now to enjoy life and be a spoiled pet - thank you Lori for allowing this sweet boy to come home with me!!

    Fortunately, his surgery was wildly successful and aside from a small lump at the incision site, there are no outward signs anything has ever happened to him. I waited a couple of weeks to take pictures and introduce him because I wanted him to eat first (which he did) and then he promptly went into shed (which he did last night, perfectly). So here's my new boy, freshly shed. Meet Noah..... :D


    http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...psd92c5b12.jpg

    http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...ps05bfe964.jpg
  • 09-25-2012, 12:40 PM
    jben
    Congrats on the addition :D

    Sent from my EVO Design using Tapatalk 2.
  • 09-25-2012, 12:48 PM
    snake8myelbo
    Congrats! He's pretty
  • 09-25-2012, 04:38 PM
    L.West
    Re: Introduction! New Mojave BP
    Hi Kali,

    He looks like he has settled in nicely. Thanks for taking him in and giving him his forever home!!! He is a special boy for sure.:)
  • 09-25-2012, 04:46 PM
    Flikky
    Re: Introduction! New Mojave BP
    Very nice :D Super pretty boy
  • 09-25-2012, 04:48 PM
    liv
    Good on you for taking him in :gj: He's a beautiful boy!
  • 09-25-2012, 04:57 PM
    DooLittle
    He looks good! That's great the surgery went well. :)

    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  • 09-25-2012, 09:27 PM
    Evenstar
    Thanks all!! He's pretty cool. Super chill and curious. :gj:
  • 09-25-2012, 09:44 PM
    Mike41793
    Cool! I love reduced mojos! Which is kinda weird bc i generally prefer busier patterns on morphs.
  • 09-26-2012, 07:32 AM
    FragginDragon
    Fine looking boy! It amazes me the variation that occurs with Mojos, even within one clutch of eggs.
  • 09-30-2012, 11:53 AM
    Evenstar
    Thanks guys! Yes, his pattern is quite unique. His striping is amazing. Mike, I know what you mean - I am normally not really a mojave fan either. But this guy's color and pattern is just really awesome. He's made a believer out of me! LoL.... ;)
  • 09-30-2012, 12:05 PM
    elbee
    I love him, what a pretty boy! Nice name too :) My first bp's (my pastel) name is Noah.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1