Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 703

2 members and 701 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem
  • 01-25-2012, 04:51 PM
    duyeda
    Pastel Enchi? or just a Pastel? ID HELP! PICTURES!
  • 01-25-2012, 04:57 PM
    KatStoverReptiles
    I'm only seeing pastel...but I, admittedly, don't have a very good eye for the enchi in things...
  • 01-25-2012, 04:58 PM
    Jonas@Balls2TheWall
    I am horrible at identifying enchi combos sometimes but that just looks like a nice pastel to me,
  • 01-25-2012, 05:08 PM
    The Serpent Merchant
    It might be. here is a picture of one. The enchi tends to just be a pattern mutation in this combo

    http://www.sweball.com/wp-content/ga...l/IMG_0818.jpg
  • 01-25-2012, 05:18 PM
    Kinra
    I think it's likely that it is a pastel enchi, breeding will tell you for sure. It doesn't have the best banned pattern which is what has me doubting if it is an pastel enchi.
  • 01-25-2012, 05:24 PM
    LotsaBalls
    I've also noticed with Enchi pastels that they will have a faded clover leaf pattern on their head. Which yours seems to have.
  • 01-25-2012, 05:59 PM
    h00blah
    definitely a pastel enchi :gj:

    the head pattern and side pattern/color are great indicators of a nice looking enchi pastel.
  • 01-25-2012, 09:23 PM
    duyeda
    Some more input would be nice please!
  • 01-25-2012, 09:27 PM
    The Serpent Merchant
    I'll go ahead and say that it probably is an enchi pastel... just maybe not the best representation of the morph.
  • 01-26-2012, 12:14 AM
    python_addict
    Nice pastel enchi :D the head is a give a way its not as reduced as some can be but still a pastel enchi
  • 01-26-2012, 12:55 AM
    francisco_24
    Re: Pastel Enchi? or just a Pastel? ID HELP! PICTURES!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by The Serpent Merchant View Post
    I'll go ahead and say that it probably is an enchi pastel... just maybe not the best representation of the morph.

    x2
  • 01-27-2012, 09:21 AM
    MakiMaki
    I would believe that it is a pastel enchi.
  • 01-27-2012, 12:49 PM
    rabernet
    Re: Pastel Enchi? or just a Pastel? ID HELP! PICTURES!
    I don't see anything enchi about it. Looks like a pastel to me.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1