» Site Navigation
0 members and 392 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.
» Today's Birthdays
» Stats
Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
|
-
What creeps you out?
-
-
I dont like those giant salamanders, a 4ft long salamander just freaks me out.
I dont like when "ninja" spiders creep up on me and surprise me.
I dont like any monkeys, especially golden snub nose monkeys. Ugg just thinking about them... lol
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerhart
Please share...
[CENTER]
What creeps you out?
-
Re: What creeps you out?
the ocean, im fine in boats and whatnot, but theres pretty much no way i would ever get in there, i dont even walk in the water along the shore lol
-
I am getting over it but I still really do not like mice and rats. I touch and handle them when I need to but the still make my skin crawl a little. That is part of the reason I got a snake because I knew handling mice and rats would be part of it.
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack91
the ocean, im fine in boats and whatnot, but theres pretty much no way i would ever get in there, i dont even walk in the water along the shore lol
this...
I mean I used to love being in the water
but I got stung by a nasty jellyfish and I'm terrified to go back in there again
I love walking along the shore though
The open ocean is what really gets to me
not know what's in the depth down there
http://mabination.com/images/smilies...2/onion130.gif
my number one fear is being in the middle of the ocean alone
and by that I don't mean being in a boat
I mean drifting in the water.. exposed and alone
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Spiders, burning to death, and drowning creep me out big time.
-
Bugs, with a few exceptions (lady bugs, lightning bugs). I consider myself a pretty tough chick, but when a bug lands on me I turn into a total girl and shriek my head off. Ugh, I get the chills just thinking about it.
-
Styrofoam
Deep water, sometimes as shallow as an Olympic pool
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieInNJ
Bugs, with a few exceptions (lady bugs, lightning bugs). I consider myself a pretty tough chick, but when a bug lands on me I turn into a total girl and shriek my head off. Ugh, I get the chills just thinking about it.
+1 exactly! I own a tarantula and I love it, but if a beetle or something lands on me I do the heebie jeebie dance and squeal like a girl lol. I also found out that mealworms make my skin crawl, but my gecko thinks they are delicious so I suck it up haha.
I have always had a fear of the ocean, never thought I'd be capable of snorkeling or scuba diving, however I semi got over my fear with my last trip to Florida. My step brothers got me out of the kayak and got me snorkeling with them. I found out the hard way that I NEED something on my feet, like flippers, and the tide cannot be coming in or going out. The second time I went traumatized me a little, the tide was going out and the waves were rough and the water was murky and I almost got attacked by a school of sea urchins lol. I'd like to say I'm over that fear though, I survived :D
-
Breeding Dubia's to feed Beardies....Roaches have always been just nasty to me. I have not started yet but need to suck it up and go for it...
-
-
Zombies!!!
It's a love/hate relationship.
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Fish with dropsy.
That pinecone look makes me want to vomit. :tears:
-
The people from Jersey Shore.
-
maggots!!! i can handle any other animal wild or not but maggots make me want to vomit. im pretty sure i could fight a black bear with a pocket knife if i had to but if i had to handle maggots to survive i would die.....
started when i had to take out the trash once and the light was blown out on the porch. grabbed the bag and a handful of maggots at the same time...can hardly think about them from that point forth.
adam jeffery
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Spiders! But only when they catch me off guard or get way too close for comfort.
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Also, the dentist. I was in the Army for 6 years, volunteered for every deployment for 3 of those years. I just had my wisdom teeth out 2 weeks ago, and told the oral surgeon I would rather go to war than his office. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about the sound of a drill.
-
-
i'm fine with tarantulas but their is something about small spiders that i cant stand, and clowns...i hate clowns with a passion
-
Silverfish... /shudder. I'm ok with most bugs, but silverfish just creep me out so bad.
-
Re: What creeps you out?
I.V.'s. HATE 'EM, baaaaaaad! I take shots as a diabetic and could do that all day long with no issues whatsoever. Don't enjoy it but it is what it is. You even mention I.V.'s and I'm looking for the nearest exit or gettin' in my fightin' stance preparing for the come to Jesus meeting that's about to commence, lmao! :D
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasticbeast
The people from Jersey Shore.
ugh, this!
and FREAKING FROGS!!!! EWWWWW (no kidding, the girliest scream i have had in my life was over a huge frog... and I was 20 years old :oops:)
-
Big creepy bugs, wooded areas at night, and mustard-it makes my skin crawl.
-
Roaches and locust blech. :/
-
Roaches. But that's because I've seen houses where the roaches were literally clinging to the doorframe and would drop on you when you walked through. Ugh. And ants. Those little tiny things that used to get all in our stuff when we lived in a trailer.
There are other things, but those two stand out the most. Oh, and cold clammy hands. I hate the way a cold, clammy hand feels when I shake it. Ugh!
-
Re: What creeps you out?
-
Water that I can't see through. Lakes, ponds, ocean, some streams. If I can't see the bottom where I'm trying to put my foot, my foot will not go down.
Also scorpions and fast spiders.
And open stairs.
...and balloons.
edit: and needles. Which is silly considering how many holes I have in me.
edit2: and centipedes. Millipedes are okay.
edit3: PEOPLE IN MASKS OR CLOWN MAKEUP WHERE I CANT SEE THEIR FACES. Disney Land is a bad place for me, needless to say.
-
Re: What creeps you out?
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Barnacles
The idea of touching coral (love the way it looks though!)
Underwater plants you can't see but you feel when you put your feet down
Centipedes/milipedes
Wolf Spiders
When someone looks at you in a creepy way for an extended period of time :psychotic
Heights
Dark alleys <-- not that I have a lot of dealings with these lol
The Thing (movie and the game) It's a love hate/ thing, other horror/sci fi movies don't bother me though
Burning/Drowning to death
That should cover it lol
-
uggg Jerhart your clown post make my heart skip a beat. :omg:
You got some freaky pictures!
-
Wasps. The super thin waist creeps me out and I hate the sound of them buzzing around.
Bees for the same reason. Hate the sound.
I immediately start throwing up at the sight or smell of feces so while it doesn't creep me out per se, it's stressful. I have to clean enclosures on an empty stomach so all I get is dry heaving.
Giving blood. The thought makes me woozy. I'm not a fan of IVs but even that doesn't bother me as much as the thought of that much blood coming out of my body.
-
Re: What creeps you out?
Roaches...thanks to my mother. I scream like a girl if one touches me.
People with stretched out earlobes so much you can stick your finger through.
Those African women with giraffe necks with the stacks of gold looking rings around their neck.
Most shows on MTV.
-
I'm not a bug fan at all, but the big flying roaches just gives me the creeps and as much as I hate to admit it you will hear a WTF screech from me.
Sent from my MB501 using Tapatalk
-
-
house centipedes. never saw one until i was about 20 years old in a college rental house. i ran out of the house i was so freaked out. i thought it looked like a cricket, a daddy long legs, and a centipede somehow all mated and had that freak of an offspring. i still hate them. they are so fast and they eat spiders and bite. anything that eats spiders is too gangster for me. yuck.
-
Bees. Peaceful little honey bees and paper wasps aren't too bad because they usually leave you alone unless you disturb their nest. Still a little sketchy. Yellowjackets on the other hand are jerks. I've been attacked in the middle of an empty parking lot without a single possible nest or food site within 100 feet. They won't break off the chase, either. Your only escape is to outrun them or kill them somehow. So yellowjackets freak me out.
|