» Site Navigation
2 members and 1,983 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.
» Today's Birthdays
» Stats
Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,278
Posts: 2,573,138
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
|
-
Salutations!
Hello all, I'm new to the world of ball pythons, as well as reptiles in general. I figured I needed somewhere somewhat credible to go for questions that's not something along the lines of Yahoo! Answers.
I have a juvenile pastel(bright yellow-orange) ball python, born May 30th this year. I also have a dog, but that's unrelated to this website so let's just leave it at that. I'll elaborate if you want to know about that, though.
Anyway, since I'm a newbie don't be a sarcastic douche if I do something stupid and I ask for help. Hope we get along. :please:
-
People here are generally nice. Welcome!
-
Good to know, thanks for the welcoming.
-
Re: Salutations!
I would like to say :welcome: and as for being a noob well we are all there or were there sometime. I have never been treated badly or made to feel like an idiot here. Love you all at BP.NET great group here:D
Robie
-
Wlecome to BP.net :colbert2:
We also have a dog forum here :), feel free to post pics, we like pics :D
-
Welcome, and I was going to mention the dog forum, but somebody beat me to it.
-
Welcome to the site, this place is pretty amazing. I'm not sure why you don't like Yahoo! Answers, it's such a precise place to go. ;)
I go on there for entertainment.
-
Re: Salutations!
Dog Forum when did we get a Dog Forum I have a beautiful Siberian Husky Dying to get her pics posted.:D
Robie
-
Re: Salutations!
:welcome: to BP.net. :colbert2:
-
Re: Salutations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessRobie
Dog Forum when did we get a Dog Forum I have a beautiful Siberian Husky Dying to get her pics posted.:D
Robie
Right here http://ball-pythons.net/forums/forum...y.php?133-Dogs
-
Hello and welcome. People here are great. This place is excellent for information and don't worry... you may feel that the questions you have are dumb but I guarantee you that its been asked before. We were all new at some point so don't hold back. We would love to see pictures of the critters:)
-
Re: Salutations!
Hello, and :welcome: to BP.net...
|