Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,755

0 members and 1,755 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,278
Posts: 2,573,138
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem
  • 11-30-2010, 01:31 PM
    MazAnth
    Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    Which is your preference? and why?

    This will help me decide on which to try and produce.
  • 11-30-2010, 01:35 PM
    MazAnth
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    Sry if the poll did not come out right.
  • 11-30-2010, 01:43 PM
    JoeEllisReptiles
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    I would go with the Super Stripe. I believe that Yellow Belly and Specter Combos are going to hold their value way longer than any Genetic Stripe project. From what I have heard G. Stripes are hard to sell. SS and Specter stuff will sell much better as well as the Yellow Belly combos. I think as far as an investment stand point I would go with the Super Stripe projects unless you personally like the G. Stripe stuff better. Thanks

    Joe Ellis
  • 11-30-2010, 02:10 PM
    Pinoy Pythons
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    I agree w/ Joe on this one. It depends on your preference, if you're eyeing for something that is more appealing to the eye, like for a display or collection animal, I'll definitely will go w/ Lesser Stripe. But investment and breeding potential wise, you can never go wrong w/ a Superstripe.
  • 11-30-2010, 02:17 PM
    Freakie_frog
    Since they are completely different morphs and combo's I'm going to say both. It would be like trying to choose between an albino Spider and a Lemon Blast.. tow totally different things.
  • 11-30-2010, 04:27 PM
    OhhWatALoser
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    Since they are completely different morphs and combo's I'm going to say both. It would be like trying to choose between an albino Spider and a Lemon Blast.. tow totally different things.

    both give a common pattern tho. i don't think its apples to oranges here.

    I say super stripe, pastel super stripes just blow me away.
  • 11-30-2010, 04:30 PM
    Mrgbb
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    superstripe is my absolute favorite morph combo...:D
  • 12-01-2010, 04:37 PM
    yardy
    Superstripe no contest. Actually I love pastel g-stripes and will almost certainly have that combo before a superstripe unless I have a spector disguised as something else in my collection; seems unlikely!
  • 12-02-2010, 01:57 AM
    alan1
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    out of the 4 genes involved, it will always be the lesser gene for me
    however, for the visual combo - superstipe without question!
  • 12-02-2010, 04:13 AM
    BEasy119
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    I like lessers because of the projects you can produce using this more for instance KingPins. But everyone has different taste. You wouldn't go bad either way :cool:
  • 12-02-2010, 12:03 PM
    firemandan26
    Superstripes are amazing!
  • 12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
    ChrisS
    Re: Lesser Stripe Or SuperStripe
    I would love both. But if I had to choose only one it would be the superstripe. If it were cinny stripe instead of lesser stripe I'd choose the g stripe all day.
  • 12-03-2010, 01:27 PM
    Sarin
    Why not go for the Lesser Super Stripe? That would be epic. :gj:
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1