Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,398

1 members and 1,397 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem
  • 11-19-2010, 10:16 PM
    wendhend
    New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    I just wanted to post a picture of the new female lesser I got today from Bradford Cole, Inc. She is het for genetic stripe, so I'm hoping to get her a genetic stripe mate in the future and maybe produce some lesser genetic striped babies one of these days. Het genetic stripe or not, though, I really like lessers.

    http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...nd/Ginger2.jpg
  • 11-19-2010, 10:22 PM
    JLC
    Re: New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    Wow! She's stunning!! Congrats! Can't wait to see future babies from that beauty!
  • 11-19-2010, 10:30 PM
    jonesy72
    can you say eye candy? look at that SMOKER!!! grats on the new pick up..
  • 11-19-2010, 11:24 PM
    ballpythonluvr
    Re: New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    What a gorgeous lesser!
  • 11-20-2010, 12:10 AM
    shorty54
    Beautiful baby girl! I'm picking up a female Lesser next month.....
  • 11-20-2010, 01:22 AM
    papa wyrm
    Re: New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    man that is one crisp looking animal:gj:
  • 11-20-2010, 02:26 AM
    pedipalps
    Beautiful lesser!
  • 11-20-2010, 02:41 AM
    jbean7916
    gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get a lesser female!!
  • 11-20-2010, 03:39 AM
    jsschrei
    Re: New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    :gj: Beautiful girl. The genetic stripe combos are really looking great!
  • 11-20-2010, 04:46 AM
    aziejames
    the lesser, the better
    lessers are hot!!!:D
  • 11-20-2010, 07:58 AM
    jben
    That lesser is hot! I can't wait to see GS Lesser, good luck on future breeding.
    BTW, nice website OP
  • 11-20-2010, 11:01 AM
    wendhend
    Re: New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jben View Post
    That lesser is hot! I can't wait to see GS Lesser, good luck on future breeding.
    BTW, nice website OP

    GS lesser has been done, and it makes a gorgeous critter! Here's a link to see one:

    http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...Genetic-Stripe
  • 11-20-2010, 11:09 AM
    shaunwithbite
    Can't go wrong with a Lesser,... Their GREAT!!!.. :D
  • 11-20-2010, 11:14 AM
    steveboos
    Drooling Commenced!!! I can't even imagine a Lesser Genetic Stripe, that would be awesome!
  • 11-20-2010, 11:55 AM
    seeya205
    Great looking lesser! You should get a male lesser het gen stripe! That would get you lots of nice babies!
  • 11-20-2010, 12:03 PM
    wendhend
    Re: New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by seeya205 View Post
    Great looking lesser! You should get a male lesser het gen stripe! That would get you lots of nice babies!

    I think for her mate I want to get a regular male genetic stripe, and that should make for a nice mix of lesser genetic stripes, genetic stripes and lessers and normals het for genetic stripe. No huge hurry, though. She's still got a lot of growing to do.
  • 11-20-2010, 12:56 PM
    Sarin
    Wow.. I REALLY like her. Congrats! :gj:
  • 11-20-2010, 01:21 PM
    Aes_Sidhe
    :taz: Nice One :) :gj:
  • 11-21-2010, 12:37 PM
    muddoc
    Very nice.
    Congrats on that beautiful addition. As someone who produced Lesser G-Stripes this year, I am a little biased, but I love the project.

    Good luck with your future breedings.
  • 11-22-2010, 12:53 PM
    TheReptileEnthusiast
    Re: New Lesser Het Genetic Stripe from Bradford Cole, Inc.
    Lesser G-stripes are awesome, and your lesser has an awesome pattern.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1