Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,707

0 members and 2,707 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons

New business cards!

Printable View

• 05-28-2010, 12:14 AM
    Adam Chandler
    New business cards!
    Been trying to figure out a good design for a business card. I knew I wanted use a few of my snakes so I did a few photo shoots and had a couple ideas about the design but I'm no good with photoshop or any design programs so I worked with Mike over at www.shatskiy.com for the design of the card and I'm pretty happy how it turned out. What do you guys think?
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...card-final.jpg
  • 05-28-2010, 12:21 AM
    blackcrystal22
    Re: New business cards!
    I like it! It's sleek and professional while still very cool and stylish.

Just make sure the gold print turns out readable. It may be a bit difficult to read on the black when it's printed. (often they'll print a sample for you before they do the whole batch, that's a good time to check).

:)
  • 05-28-2010, 01:16 AM
    CeLLLLL
    I like it. It's well balanced and looks simple and elegant.

ps. the quote you have with the painting (under your post) .. is great !!
  • 05-28-2010, 01:45 AM
    BPelizabeth
    I really like it....looks very high end!!:gj:
  • 05-28-2010, 02:02 AM
    luckycharm318
    While I personally, am not particularly drawn to the little snakes as s's (if you love them, by all means keep them, it's your card after all ;)), I love the rest of the card! It's great! Very professional.

Edit: Scratch not liking the snakes as s's, I took a closer look and changed my mind. :)
  • 05-28-2010, 11:05 AM
    Blue Apple Herps
    I like it! Very nice and professional.

My only thing would be that there's a lot of negative space - maybe you could make the snakes a little larger to take some of it up or make the "Showcase Serpents" larger so it takes up more of the top?
  • 07-14-2010, 02:11 AM
    GregBennett
    Very nice card. Simple and to the point. :gj: :gj:
  • 07-14-2010, 02:14 AM
    iCandiBallPythons
    those are some slick cards, i really dig how simple they are but the colors stand out very well
  • 07-14-2010, 09:59 AM
    MarkS
    It looks very elegant and high class. I like it.
  • 07-14-2010, 10:48 AM
    Boanerges
    I like them too :gj:
  • 07-14-2010, 07:38 PM
    j_h_smith
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent73 View Post
    Been trying to figure out a good design for a business card. I knew I wanted use a few of my snakes so I did a few photo shoots and had a couple ideas about the design but I'm no good with photoshop or any design programs so I worked with Mike over at www.shatskiy.com for the design of the card and I'm pretty happy how it turned out. What do you guys think?
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...card-final.jpg

The card is very nice. Looks to be professionally made. However, I do have one suggestion. The "Quality Captive Bred Ball Pythons" could be moved to the right a few spaces. I know it lines up with the title, except with the graphic S, the second line looks to be too far left in my opinion.

Maybe you could try to move it one space at a time to the right and see if it looks any better.

Great Job!
    Jim Smith